Return of morning sickness?

iVillage Member
Return of morning sickness?
Sun, 10-07-2012 - 5:36pm

I am just past 35 weeks now, and the last two days have been plagued by awful nausea, reminescent of the first trimester. I have had a funky sinus/cold thing over the past week, but didn't have any stomach issues with it. Anyway, I'm wondering if anyone else has had issues with nausea or vomiting here recently? It has been so bad that I've resorted to taking Zofran again, just so I can get through the day without throwing up everywhere. I don't remember dealing with this during the later parts of my other pregnancies, but maybe I just forgot? And this isn't one of those things that happens when you're about to go into labor, is it? I'm not quite ready for that!

--Heather-- proud mommy to five amazing kids and one more on the way!!

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 12:50pm
Also suffering a ms relapse. For me it is a disinterest in food and nausea but no vomiting (I have never vomited due to ms tho). At least the food aversions are not present like I had in the first and second trimester but they have been replaced by nasty indigestion, heart burn, and acid reflux which is triggered by anything with the slightest spice or acid content.
Proud Mom to Annika (4), Jamie (3), and 4 angels. Anxiously awaiting Baby #3!
iVillage Member
Sun, 10-07-2012 - 9:26pm
I do remember that happening to me with my first pregnancy. I was around 34 weeks and had morning sickness return. It was awful. Good thing was it didn't stay for long..
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 10-07-2012 - 5:44pm
I have had PROFOUND stomach issues in the last week - nausea included. Most of mine is Acid Reflux, though...

Jules - Happily married and Momma to DS, DD and expecting our Caboose Baby 11/24/2012