My Misha in hibernation.

Visitor (not verified)
anonymous user
My Misha in hibernation.
Sun, 10-07-2012 - 8:41pm

We are getting some rather chilly temps.  Although it's been a nice sunny day here and today's high was only about 48 degrees and it's going to go down to 37 degrees tonight.  My Misha has a bit of arthritis and likes to keep warm.  During the summer when the temps were in the 90's she would be up on the window perch soaking up the rays.  When the heat is on, she lies beside the electric heat register.  At the moment the heat is on for the first time this year, but just enough to get rid of the chill and damp.  That's not quite warm enough for the Princess and she is now burried under her warm blanket getting ready to hibernate. 

Here is a pic, do you think you can find her?

Hibernating2.jpg Now have a good look at that blanket, because she's dug in deep.  She's like an old bear, although she won't stay there until spring, but she will stay there until she gets hungry or hears me opening Sammy's food bag. 

Still can't find her?  I can't either but I know she's in there somewhere, curled up nice and cozy. 

All the best,

iVillage Member
Sun, 10-07-2012 - 9:17pm

LOL, good for your princess!!!  When its cold, under a blanket is the best place to be!!!  I'd be right there with her, if i was there!!

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 7:41am
LOL yea that's my JoJo..
I wrapped Jo up in the sheets coming off the bed....and dropped the load on Rick's lap.. LOL she came out meowing..

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 7:51am
For funny,I see no sign she is even under there!!!!

Community Leader
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 9:40am

That's so cute.  Misha is sure dug in deep under her blanket.  I don't have any more kitties who like to sleep under blankets, but the do love their heated beds.  I keep them on year 'round because they even use them in the summer when I have the a/c going.

Photobucket