Nausea

iVillage Member
Nausea
Sun, 10-07-2012 - 8:59pm
Why in the world is this nesessary?!?

I feel like poo! And it just started happening. And in the afternoon and evening!

Blahhh

How's everyone else?!?

Powered by CGISpy.com
iVillage Member
In reply to: missmandy24
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 11:37am

I'm just exhausted!  I usually stay up to watch Leno and Fallon but I'm asleep before the news is over mow.  I've taken a few naps.  Something I've NEVER done before.  Not even with my last pregnancy.

I thought I may have started with nausea this weekend but not sure.   I don't necessarily have food aversions or cravings but I don't have much of an appetite.  Then I have to try and figure out what would seem good.  

My DH was at my neighbors yesterday/evening and I texted that I wanted either an egg roll or a crispy chicken salad with ranch.  He replied Cravings??  But it wasn't that I was craving them, those were the only things I felt I could eat since I didn't feel hungry.  I dunno, its weird :smileyhappy: 

I hope the nausea stays away!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 15 to 80 day cycle tickers
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 9:09pm
24/7 morning sickness here.... it started about a week ago.. I doing good to keep anything down at this point. I have my first OBG visit in the morning. I also have been battling headaches... today it was a migraine that came and went starting last night. I SOOO don't like this part of being pregnant.

iVillage Member
In reply to: spunkymama007
Tue, 10-09-2012 - 12:33am
I'm not quite 4 weeks and already starting my Zofran. I had HG pretty bad with my daughter from weeks 8-24 and wound up in the ER more times than I care to remember for re-hydration and more Zofran. I did a lot of liver cleansing this time and am taking Milk Thistle and lots of lemon water to hopefully keep the bile moving down instead of up! I lost a good 25 pounds last time and would love to actually function this pregnancy LOL
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-10-2012 - 9:02am

Mandy I hope the nausea is getting better for you! I'm EXHAUSTED!! That's about it for me but I'm only 4w 1d so far. 

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-10-2012 - 5:19pm
I am exhausted too!!

Nausea is in an out all day. Nothing as severe as the day I posted this thank god.

It's not fun... But a constant reminder that there is a baby in there making me feel this way.