Roll Call Week of Oct-7th :D

iVillage Member
Roll Call Week of Oct-7th :D
Sun, 10-07-2012 - 10:43pm

Name: Jessica

CD: WHO KNOWS:smileyhappy:

Anything you would like to share???

I am currently waiting on AF Post DnC and taking provera! I took my last pill tonight so we shall see what is going on within the next couple days or so. Also I am having surgery on my Uterus on Oct 19th Scared:smileysad: and hoping all is good when we go in there.

~Jessica~

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Pages

iVillage Member
Sun, 10-07-2012 - 11:14pm
Mindy here..7 or 8 dpo..just waiting patiently in the tww. I decided to get back on my good eating and exercising, and kick that nasty cigarette habit I started after all of this recurrent loss stress. So, hopefully that will help me pass some time focusing on getting healthy again. Jess-is it an outpatient surgery, or will u be staying for a bit? How long is your recovery? I am hopeful that this procedure goes smoothly and gives u a new lease on life ;-)
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 3:48pm

Its just a outpatient surgery :smileyhappy: In and out the same day ! I am really hoping that this will help us out as well. I am so ready to just have my baby we have been trying since 2009 :smileysad: I really hope that it happens soon!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 6:05pm

Chrissy...CD2...super frustrated with AF.  My period is so heavy so far.  I am hoping since it is, I won't have all the spotting issues I had last month.  I guess we will have to wait and see.

Jess...I will keep my fingers crossed for you!  I really hope this is a piece of the puzzle you need to get your sticky baby.

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 6:08pm

Mindy, I think its great that you are trying to get healthy!  I wish you the best of luck with that.  After my first m/c I started drinking a lot.  After my second m/c I promised myself that I would not fall into that same rut that I was in before.  So far, it has been different.  I will be rooting for you!

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 6:09pm

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Melissa! 

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 8:58pm

Name: Aimee

CD: 29

Anything you would like to share???

After my chemical pregnancy in July, I'm waiting a few more days to test. I'm not ready for all the worry/anxiety/doctors appointments just yet if I'm preggo.

I hope you get some real answers, Jessica.  A girl in my RL support group found out she had a hole in her uterus which is why she had m/c after m/c. She's now 14 weeks pregnant.

And I hear all of you on the picking-up-bad-habits-after-a-m/c thing.  I picked up some after my m/c, but not after our son's stillbirth (which was first).  I've got about 40 pounds to lose and I need to keep up with the exercising :-/

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 9:34pm
If you have a smart phone aimee, try myfitnesspal. That is what I used to lose the 10 lbs from the past few years of miscarriages. It helps u track what u r eating and any exercise u do. Its tough at 1st, but then it becomes 2nd nature. My problem was I fell off the wagon once I hit my goal. I already feel better after a few days smoke free and very light exercise to start out. Still working on the drinking after gloomy days..getting there!
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-09-2012 - 7:43am

Name: Sarah

CD: 19

In the middle of TTC time---- this is my most fertile week by my calculations--- I think I ovulate around day 24.  Had a very long AF that was quite heavy....and some weird spotting last month mid-cycle.  I will never figure out whats going on with my body!

I also find myself having drinking (not much) but more than I did before due to all the frustration...so I am trying to limit myself to only 2 drinks per week.  I just got done with my seasonal job so I am currently unemployed for now which makes things a lot harder!  Best of luck to all of you!

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-10-2012 - 7:49pm
Danielle here.. CD 11, first actual cycle post D&C.. I dont get prescribed Femara until next month, so I decided to try to induce ovulation by using soy.. I'm not sure of its worked or not, normally with Femara I ovulate on Cd 10 and that has passed.. I feel like my test strip is getting darker I just can't tell.. So I am probably out this month..
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-11-2012 - 9:04am

Tested this morning with FMU, and got a BFP.  I guess I'll tiptoe over to PAL and hang out there as long as I can. . .

Best of luck to you all!  All crossables crossed that you get super-sticky beans and have long, uneventful pregnancies!

Photobucket

Pages