Roll Call Week of Oct-7th :D

iVillage Member
Roll Call Week of Oct-7th :D
Sun, 10-07-2012 - 10:43pm

Name: Jessica

CD: WHO KNOWS:smileyhappy:

Anything you would like to share???

I am currently waiting on AF Post DnC and taking provera! I took my last pill tonight so we shall see what is going on within the next couple days or so. Also I am having surgery on my Uterus on Oct 19th Scared:smileysad: and hoping all is good when we go in there.

~Jessica~

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Pages

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 6:08pm

Mindy, I think its great that you are trying to get healthy!  I wish you the best of luck with that.  After my first m/c I started drinking a lot.  After my second m/c I promised myself that I would not fall into that same rut that I was in before.  So far, it has been different.  I will be rooting for you!

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 6:05pm

Chrissy...CD2...super frustrated with AF.  My period is so heavy so far.  I am hoping since it is, I won't have all the spotting issues I had last month.  I guess we will have to wait and see.

Jess...I will keep my fingers crossed for you!  I really hope this is a piece of the puzzle you need to get your sticky baby.

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 3:48pm

Its just a outpatient surgery :smileyhappy: In and out the same day ! I am really hoping that this will help us out as well. I am so ready to just have my baby we have been trying since 2009 :smileysad: I really hope that it happens soon!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

iVillage Member
Sun, 10-07-2012 - 11:14pm
Mindy here..7 or 8 dpo..just waiting patiently in the tww. I decided to get back on my good eating and exercising, and kick that nasty cigarette habit I started after all of this recurrent loss stress. So, hopefully that will help me pass some time focusing on getting healthy again. Jess-is it an outpatient surgery, or will u be staying for a bit? How long is your recovery? I am hopeful that this procedure goes smoothly and gives u a new lease on life ;-)

Pages