What's Going On This Week For YoU ?
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 12:05am

Hope you all had a nice weekend,
So what's up for your week ?
Something fun & exciting or the SOS ?
Have a fabulous week & let us know what's going on :smileyhappy:

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 9:56pm

A little bit of a different week for me.  Tomorrow I am going shopping with my grandmother so that she can get some errands done.  This week I also have to go to the Dr for a follow up on my arm.  It feels much better but now it is growing dots for some unknown reason and also clear circles.  I am hoping that this is all part of the healing process.  And finally it is time for my annual dentist appointment (yuck).  Other than that I am probably working on my resume and babysitting.

photo Signature1.png
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 11:15pm
sunset25 wrote:

A little bit of a different week for me.  Tomorrow I am going shopping with my grandmother so that she can get some errands done.  This week I also have to go to the Dr for a follow up on my arm.  It feels much better but now it is growing dots for some unknown reason and also clear circles.  I am hoping that this is all part of the healing process.  And finally it is time for my annual dentist appointment (yuck).  Other than that I am probably working on my resume and babysitting.

HI Amy,

How nice of you to take your grandmother shopping so she can get errands done.
Yikes on your arm .. please let us know what the doctor has to say about it .. k?
I hear you on the dentist .. I hate going too ::blush::
Hope you have a terrific week :smileywink:

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-09-2012 - 10:55am

How about pillows or rugs or table runners for your family in Hawaii?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-09-2012 - 1:35pm
wildflower05 wrote:

yep those are good ideas.

I have been making dishtowels and scrubbies and plan to make gift bags.

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-10-2012 - 9:40am
sweetrose007x wrote:
wildflower05 wrote:

Those are good gifts too.  You've been busy!  Have you slowed down your reading?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-10-2012 - 1:38pm
wildflower05 wrote:
sweetrose007x wrote:
wildflower05 wrote:

Those are good gifts too.  You've been busy!  Have you slowed down your reading?     I have been doing scarves, and lapghans too. yes read has slowed, which is ok. How about you ? crocheting or knitting?

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-10-2012 - 4:13pm
sweetrose007x wrote:
wildflower05 wrote:
sweetrose007x wrote:
wildflower05 wrote:

Those are good gifts too.  You've been busy!  Have you slowed down your reading?     I have been doing scarves, and lapghans too. yes read has slowed, which is ok. How about you ? crocheting or knitting?

No, not doing either right now.  Been too busy with volleyball games and other stuff.  Maybe will get back to it someday.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-10-2012 - 7:05pm
wildflower05 wrote:
sweetrose007x wrote:
wildflower05 wrote:
sweetrose007x wrote:
wildflower05 wrote:

No, not doing either right now.  Been too busy with volleyball games and other stuff.  Maybe will get back to it someday.  yep I stopped for a long while. Now busy at it because doing things for the holiday gifts. I think I burned out because i was just doing afghans. Now looking at books, there are lots of different projects that are easy for me.

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-11-2012 - 1:53pm
sweetrose007x wrote:
wildflower05 wrote:
sweetrose007x wrote:
wildflower05 wrote:
sweetrose007x wrote:
wildflower05 wrote:

No, not doing either right now.  Been too busy with volleyball games and other stuff.  Maybe will get back to it someday.  yep I stopped for a long while. Now busy at it because doing things for the holiday gifts. I think I burned out because i was just doing afghans. Now looking at books, there are lots of different projects that are easy for me.

How about house slippers?  I have a pair a lady made for me and I love them.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-11-2012 - 2:28pm
wildflower05 wrote:
sweetrose007x wrote:
wildflower05 wrote:
sweetrose007x wrote:
wildflower05 wrote:
sweetrose007x wrote:
wildflower05 wrote:

How about house slippers?  I have a pair a lady made for me and I love them.        I have looked at those ...the patterns are in rounds...not good with round. not sure what it is. lots of hats are in rounds. I need hats in row patterns. I do better with them. I tried so many hats in rounds and they look like plates instead.

so far....i have done the lapghans, regular afghans, baby ones, scarves, scrubbies, gift bags, hats. not bad