sweetrose007x wrote:
wildflower05 wrote:
sweetrose007x wrote:
wildflower05 wrote:
sweetrose007x wrote:
wildflower05 wrote:
sweetrose007x wrote:
wildflower05 wrote:

How about pillows or rugs or table runners for your family in Hawaii?

yep those are good ideas.

I have been making dishtowels and scrubbies and plan to make gift bags.

Those are good gifts too.  You've been busy!  Have you slowed down your reading?     I have been doing scarves, and lapghans too. yes read has slowed, which is ok. How about you ? crocheting or knitting?

No, not doing either right now.  Been too busy with volleyball games and other stuff.  Maybe will get back to it someday.  yep I stopped for a long while. Now busy at it because doing things for the holiday gifts. I think I burned out because i was just doing afghans. Now looking at books, there are lots of different projects that are easy for me.

How about house slippers?  I have a pair a lady made for me and I love them.        I have looked at those ...the patterns are in rounds...not good with round. not sure what it is. lots of hats are in rounds. I need hats in row patterns. I do better with them. I tried so many hats in rounds and they look like plates instead.

so far....i have done the lapghans, regular afghans, baby ones, scarves, scrubbies, gift bags, hats. not bad

That's good.  Very productive!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-11-2012 - 6:00pm

so far....i have done the lapghans, regular afghans, baby ones, scarves, scrubbies, gift bags, hats. not bad

That's good.  Very productive         

Pages