Ok. Who Else...

iVillage Member
Ok. Who Else...
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 2:30am

Has massively heavy and sore boobs?

I have been sleeping without a bra because it gets HOT.  I don't like hot right now.  However, I'm up with some massive acid reflux right now and I'm ready to put a bra on because my breasts feel so heavy and they are just sore enough to be annoying. 

I know my body is getting ready and whatnot - but I really don't want my milk to show up five minutes after I give birth and that's honestly what it feels like!

Jules - Happily married and Momma to DS, DD and expecting our Caboose Baby 11/24/2012

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 9:51am
I am there with you - super heavy dense and warm boobs with nips that could put an eye out! Luckily for me they never really grow in pregnancy so they are only a little itchy and not sore but they must weigh a good 10 lbs each now. DH was shocked by their weight (and the fact that I asked him to touch me)
Proud Mom to Annika (4), Jamie (3), and 4 angels. Anxiously awaiting Baby #3!
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 10:10am

Man! I'm having the exact opposite experience over here. My boobs are looking like deflated balloons. I don't understand, because they were HUGE all through my 2nd trimester. Now that it's time to be gearing up, nothing. I do have dried up collostrum, but that's about it.

theresa-2.gif picture by forceps40

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 11:11am
Theresa,

Same here. No ballooning boobs here. :smileyhappy: I have the dried up colostrum too.
Lilypie Maternity tickers
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 1:37pm

Mine are sore and itchy all the time, but they only get really heavy and "squishy" about once a week. TMI- most of the time you can feel the breast tissue inside, but when the get what I call "squishy" they feel like water balloons.I have also been getting dried white "stuff" on my bras at night along with white flakes around the nipples.