It's sooo quiet...anything new?

Visitor (not verified)
anonymous user
It's sooo quiet...anything new?
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 3:54am

Well, just trying to keep things moving on this board as it's gotten really quiet these days.  Anyone got anything new going on?

As for me, it seems like the m/s is really trying to come back every now and then as I just can't quite kick it once and for all.  LO is really active...starting to change my mind that he's a he and maybe it's a she instead as for my boys I've always felt a bit more frisky...lol...tmi I know.  Oh, and I bought my first baby item two days ago...a cream colored blanket.  Don't quite know why but I woke up with my right hand puffy this morning and it went down within 20 mins.  I'm hoping it's not pregnancy carpel tunnel this early.  

How are the rest of you ladies?  Got anything to share?  Let's keep this board popping!

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 9:01am

I was noticing the board got slow too. 

I made it to 12 weeks!!  after previous miscarriages, 12 weeks is a BIG deal for me!  MS comes and goes.  This morning it is kind of bad.  I feel sick and couldn't eat my breakfast, it just wasn't sitting well.  But at least I haven't thrown up...yet!  I feel like I'm getting a little evergy back.  I don't have to climb in bed anymore as soon as DS goes to bed at 8.  I actually stayed up til 9 last night...woohoo.  Feeling a little more adult!

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 12:55pm

im 14 weeks now. did the nt scan last week and everything looked great. at this point im trying my best to be patient while we wait for the upcoming level II utrasound in 4 weeks where we will pretty much find out if were looking at another baby with trisomy 18 or a healthy baby. also really really looking forward to finding out whether were having another boy or a gir

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 3:45pm

I'm here! I usually get on during the work day, but this past week work has actually been keeping me busy (which I prefer over sitting around doing nothing!).  And my exhaustion has been in overdrive lately sending me to bed shortly after DD (typically by 8) so that doesn't leave much time for visiting the boards.  I'm 12 weeks today so i'm really hoping to get some energy back soon!

I have one more person that I want to tell about my pregnancy before we make the general announcement....and we won't make the general announcement before our U/S on Wednesday.  So I guess i need to get moving and call my friend....ugh, I just have no energy for anything at this point.

Otherwise, my mom and I are planning to take a 4 day "vacation" to Florida at the end of next week.  DH has been pushing me to take some time to myself since he has started traveling for work and leaving me with DD quite frequently.  I know this will be my last opportunity to get some time away before the baby comes so I'm hoping Florida is warm and I can just lay by the pool and read a book.....I'll miss DD, but it'll be nice to have some time to myself :smileyhappy:

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 3:45pm

i'm in the same position, looking very pregnant vernight. my husband is convinced we arent going to be able to kee this to ourselves much longer