► QOTD for Monday ◄

iVillage Member
► QOTD for Monday ◄
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 6:04am

Do you use air fresheners?   In your car, home, or both?

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 6:23am

I have a few plug-ins around the house.   Sometimes I remember to buy refills for them, but mostly I forget.  

I had to get my car washed after our trip.   Jeff used my car like his 4W drive truck all weekend.   We were all over the place.   And I was dying.    My Nissan (NOT a 4W drive) was muddy from tip to rear.   So the wash package I got included a Little Tree air freshener.   I have never had one.   I refuse to hang it from the rear view mirror.   It's very potent.   Not sure if I like it or not.

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 8:12am

In the house I use these...I have one in the kicthen and one in the basement.  They are cheap, I usually have a coupon, and they last a long, long time.

In the bathroom, I have spray...

I don't like fresheners in the car because they are too powerful.  I have this spray which neutralizes.  I really like it.

photo PinkUmbrella_zps59410ee1.jpg

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-09-2012 - 6:09am

I forgot about my Scentsy thing.   I mom bought it for me about a year ago.   It's baseball themed.   I have lilac, fresh linen, ocean breeze, and a Chrismas-y pine thing for it.   I almost never remember to turn it on.   Oops.

photo BeachChairsRed.jpg

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-09-2012 - 12:46pm

Tracy, maybe put that Tree under your seat.... that way it won't be in your face and the smell may be more faint?  I used to keep the sachet type air fresheners under my seat...the kind you put in your dresser drawers or closets.

In the house, I burn candles mostly to put some fragrance in the air.  But, Ashleigh and I both bought a Scentsy burner a while ago... mine is the pineapple and hers is yellow polka dots.

The scents I ordered were Passionfruit Punch (I think that was the name), Blueberry Cheesecake & Oats and Honey.  Blueberry Cheesecake is my favorite.  Ashleigh ordered Lemon Coconut Chiffon and it smells SO good!  Mary's DIL is having another party in a few weeks and I can't wait to smell the new fragrances.

I also use the Wall Flowers from Bath & Body Works.  Ashleigh bought one for the bathroom that has a night light in it and it automatically comes on when you turn the bathroom light off and goes off when you turn the bathroom light on.  I do not know the scent but it smells good.

photo Chairs_zps22c44493.jpg