Mon, 10-08-2012 - 6:25am

happy_monday_im_trying_to_be_positive.gif

What's up this week?

Hope you all have a great one.

Ann, remember we're with you (())

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 12:25pm
twig04 wrote:
I heard that Missouri had snow last night or the night before... YIKES!
I have no clue what a tough mudder race is ........ are you a "tough mudder?" LOL

No snow here or by us so not sure where in Mo it was ::gasp::
Best stay away from me & youngest ds though, LOL
Nope am not a tough mudder <g>
It is a long race with lots of obstacles :smileyhappy:

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 12:38pm

Good Monday morning dearhearts!! I hope it's looking like a great week for all of you!!

We'll be heading out in a bit for a walk in the beautiful fall weather. Then on to our first concert of the day, then "linner" (combo of lunch & dinner), then onto an evening concert. Busy fun day!! 

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 2:05pm

Pumpkin Patch. Oops! I just double checked. I have the pumpkin patch with dd3 tomorrow and Friday with DS4. I thought dds was next week. Good thing I checked!

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-09-2012 - 6:58am
You are still in Branson right?
Had to laugh at "linner", never really heard that combo before...
Have fun at your concert,,, what concert?
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-09-2012 - 6:59am
Good thing for sure, with your schedule as tight as it is, no time to be arriving at the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong kid LOL ;O)
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-09-2012 - 7:00am
Are you feeling OK now Twoki? Did you get some new workout clothes (in cotton) ;O)
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-09-2012 - 7:11am

I know this is silly but you all know me and my OC behavior: specialty cleaning & organizing). 

Just want to report that the cleaning lady is working out really well for me. My home is finally getting the deep cleaning that I haven't been able to do since December... makes me feel happy.  I think it's helping me recover too, more time for my nap and relaxing and I only have to do the dusting. So sometimes I'm feeling a bit more coordinated (not well by a long shot) but better at times.    I like the gal too: smart & friendly and speaks excellent German.  Yesterday she cleaned the railing on my balcony, looks great. I have her do the general overall cleaning and then one special thing that needs to be done that I can not attempt. Next week and the week after she'll help me laundering the sheers; nothing I want to be doing high up on a ladder hanging wet sheers.  Oh and she knits.  She going to bring some yarn and needles next Monday and teach me how to knit.  It also gives me a chance for speaking German one to one.  Never can have enough practice.

Just wanted to tell someone this.... you all got elected.  Thanks for listening 

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-09-2012 - 7:29am

glad she is working out for you, suzan. cool you are gonna learn to knit, it's easy. i was sitting here knitting last night while i watched dancing with the stars, lol.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-09-2012 - 7:31am
Hi Ellen, I hope that I can do it at all, I still have the severe hand, wrist and arm pains, but am willing to try. I don't have to do it hours on end either...
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-09-2012 - 7:35am

suzan, i don't do it hours on end either. i have arthritis in my hands and the right one especially bothers me. but when i watch a tv show for that hour i can make it work.

i still have to finish the counted cross stitch pictures for my granddaughters, just have not had time. i've been reading and reviewing books and my first check is in the mail!!! really excited about that.

Photobucket