happy_monday_im_trying_to_be_positive.gif

What's up this week?

Hope you all have a great one.

Ann, remember we're with you (())

Pages

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-09-2012 - 10:40pm
mommyofthezoo wrote:

Pumpkin Patch. Oops! I just double checked. I have the pumpkin patch with dd3 tomorrow and Friday with DS4. I thought dds was next week. Good thing I checked!

I loved going to our local Pumpkin Patch when my grandkids were little. They were so excited and had such a fun time!! Now they're too old to go as youngest is 10 now. Good memories though! Have a fun time with yours!!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-09-2012 - 11:29pm
twig04 wrote:
You are still in Branson right?
Had to laugh at "linner", never really heard that combo before...
Have fun at your concert,,, what concert?

Yes, we're here in Branson since last Friday and will be leaving to go home this coming Friday.

You probably never heard of "linner" before because I just made it up..LOL!!

Sunday we went to a gospel music concert. Yesterday (Monday), we went to an afternoon concert called SIX. Wow, was that ever GREAT!!! It's the #1 concert in Branson and just fabulous!! The "SIX" are six brothers who perform together. They sing pop tunes, old time rock n roll, patriotic, old hymns, and more and are very crack you up funny too. Then Monday night we went to the Clay Cooper concert of country music. The next two days we'll go to Silver Dollar City where there's several bluegrass, country and christian music mini concerts along with lots and lots of other stuff too. Love it there!! It's a theme park and Harvest Festival theme time now. Lots of country stuff in Branson and literally hundreds of shows of all sizes. 

SIX....

http://www.thesixshow.com/

Today after ziplining, we went to a rustic seafood restaurant on the river in the upscale The Landing area. Big place, over 100 specialty stores, restaurants, cafes, ice cream shops, coffee, bakery, and lots and lots more. Branson is a unique place hard to explain in a nutshell. 

Here's The Landing....

http://tinyurl.com/9eccpve

Here's where we stay, upscale rustic.....

http://welkresorts.com/branson/accommodations/lodge-deluxe-room/

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-10-2012 - 4:43am

WOW!  All I can say is............." you're only staying a week?........"

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-10-2012 - 8:57am
Wow! I'd never want to leave! That's almost as big as my whole house, lol!