happy_monday_im_trying_to_be_positive.gif

What's up this week?

Hope you all have a great one.

Ann, remember we're with you (())

Pages

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 6:36am

Morning!

My week is up in the air.  This afternoon the cleaning lady is coming.  Perhaps Tuesday I will try to go do a bit of shopping.  I need a sweater.  I need to try driving to the mall (25 minutes only) and then walk to the 3 stores that I like there.  Not sure if I can do it but will try.   The 11th is dil's due date so she has to report to the clinic (labor pains or not) and I guess they do whatever it is they have to do or send her on home.  So I'm on call to retrieve  diva dog if the case arises.  The kids thought that diva needed some attention before the baby comes and bought her a new bed in hopes that she might want to sleep in it.  (She likes to be smashed up inbetween the kids all 3 of them comfy cozy).   Surprisingly enough she slept in her bed.  Well she didn't start out there but in the middle of the night got up and went and slept there. A good sign.  I think it's a good thing that she has her "own space" to be in.  Once the baby arrives she'll need a space for herself.  I attached a photo (of course ) of her , the new haircut and her new bed.   When I went to visit last Friday, she met me at the door and lead me right over to her bed and laid down in it, she's so proud of her things. 

have a wonderful week.....................

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 7:38am

not much here this week. i have a baby shower to go to tomorrow night and then church on wednesday night.

mostly i will be reading because i have 8 or 9 books to read and review. plus i have to do the laundry i have been putting off since friday.

ann, you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 8:58am
She does look like a queen sitting/laying in her bed Suzan,
Such an exciting time for you all right now too!
Am sure diva will do just fine when the baby gets here but very good to have her own space as you say.
Hope you're able to do all you need to as well.

Have a great week :smileyhappy:

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 8:58am

Usual house stuff for me this week,
Appointment on Tuesday & pool gets closed today ::sigh::
Kids will be here Friday as well.
Looking forward to seeing them too!

Hope everyone has a great week :smileyhappy:

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 9:03am

Aww, that's sweet, the way Coffee is so pleased with her new bed! They're right in giving her attention and new stuff before the baby comes.  Animals can get just as jealous as little kids if they think they're not getting attention.  I'm sure your son and dil will make sure Diva dog is secure in her place in the family.

Take it easy when you go shopping. Rest if you get tired and remember nothing is so important that you need to risk your health to get.