Keeping the Name a Secret?

iVillage Member
Keeping the Name a Secret?
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 7:54am

Rosie Pope (maternity concierge and star of Bravo's 'Pregnant in Heels') recommends that you don't share your name choice unless you are ready to hear possible negative reactions.

'Pregnant in Heels' Star Rosie Pope on Baby NameTrends-http://www.ivillage.com/pregnant-heels-star-rosie-pope-baby-name-trends/6-a-337836?ice=iv:mb:msg:kp

Once you've decided on the perfect name, do you plan to share it with your friends and family prior to baby's birth or will you keep it to yourself until baby is born?

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 10:19pm
We plan on having two names ready and staying on the green team. We won't be sharing either name until delivery day.

Dyan

Due May 1, 2013 by ultrasound (April 27, 2013 by LMP)

Married DH 12/27/99

Mom to DD 9, DD 6, DS 3

PCOS; 4 miscarriages

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 11:43pm
We will share it and I can almost guarantee it will be hot button with some of my family. I will name a boy after my grandfather on my dads side an my mom will be pisses! But oh well it's my baby and my choice!