Manic Monday
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 9:29am

'sup?

Karens siggy

Pages

iVillage Member
In reply to: kalea13
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 9:59am
I've got the house to myself today, Actually, since yesterday morning. DH went to NY yesterday and spent the night with a friend, so he'd be closer to the location of his interview today. He'll be heading back tomorrow.

I'm spending the day alternating between cleaning, scrapbooking, and grading papers. Should also head out at some point and pick up some groceries.

Hope you had a nice time scrapbooking in Des Moines!
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 10:26am

Good Morning! We had a great time, though we're all still wondering when Stacy got back. STACY! The rules are: you text when you get home so we don't worry all morning! Lots of giggles, and some hysterical laughter too. Though we never did get that camera out - we were having too much fun - and then more than a little tired at the very end!

Becca- your cardio class sounds like a great workout. Fingers crossed on that interview!

I finished 16 LO's - including 2 that had been plagueing me for years (1 half finished that I stopped because it was ugly and another set of sports photos I was totally uninsipred by). I trimmed them down, and made some LO's I LOVE!

Missy & I played Dominos last night. This morning she is packing up, I am heading in for a short staff meeting then we'll hang out, or go for lunch, or Stam, maybe a walk before I take her to the airport. Booo. Going to miss her.

Mira has a violin lesson after school, Sarah has a late away Volleyball game, Natasha will be staying afterschool every day now for musical practice, so I packed her two lunches as she has to be back at school by 6:30 for the awards ceremony, which starts at 7 - she is geting an Academic letter for last years grades.

Michelle
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 10:40am

MJ, sounds like everyone had fun over the weekend! Becca, good luck vibes for your hubby's interview!

Woo, it's COLD outside! The plan for the day? Need to work on my shop some, and I have to make stuff for a craft fair I am doing next weekend with dh's newphew and his fiancee. Gotta think outside the box a bit, as it's kind of a hippie type fair. Need to straighten the living room out too--kitties are having knock my stuff over parties in the middle of the night!

That's about it.

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 10:47am

Sigh.  Why can't the weekends be 5 days and the work week only 2? 

Had a FABULOUS time this weekend.  Seriously awesome.  Sorry more of you couldn't be there.  I finished my Hawaii layouts!!!  Okay, some still need journaling, titles, and I think even a few embellishments.  Finishing touches.  It is even all in albums.  That's right, albums.  The one that I had was just not going to hold it all.  I got a 3-ring WRMK album and put all of the Maui layouts in it and left Oahu in the original.  A HUGE thanks to Stacy for her help in getting the albums assembled at the end of the day!

Today:  working 8 hours or maybe even a little more; depends on how things are going.  Home for a late supper, then grocery shopping.  I'll probably miss most of DWTS but hope to see all of Castle.  Someone will have to get Em home from One Act around 9.

Karens siggy
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 11:19am
sorry but I just didn't want to text people at 2 am. You guys could have all texted me at any point to check on me. :smileyhappy:
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 11:19am
Got everything crossed for you guys! :smileyhappy:
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 11:20am
Have a good day Lauren!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 11:21am
:smileyhappy: Karen you should have taken Friday and Monday off like me! :smileyhappy: then you could have at least had a 4 day weekend.

You are welcome for the help! I wish we would of had more time to sit and look through it all.

Have a good day!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 11:26am

Wonderful weekend!!! :smileyhappy:

I finished 20+ pages, some were single page layouts, several 2 pagers and one 4 pager.  I used up 5 pages from ckc classes.  :smileyhappy:  Didn't buy too much only what I needed for pages.

The drive there an back is an easy one, 8 to get there only 7 to get home, alot less stops.  We had a big litalian unch and so I only ate an apple I had with me on the way home.  I think its a drive I could easily do once a year. :smileyhappy:

I am working on unpacking now, then housework and homework are up next.  The guys did a good job of not messing up the down stairs.

Need to clean out the fridge and do some of that type stuff. 

Take care everyone and have a great day!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 12:09pm

I think my allergies were better in Des Moines.  Now half of my head is plugged up and the pressure is building.

Karens siggy

Pages