Monica, we're almost the same schedule!

iVillage Member
Monica, we're almost the same schedule!
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 9:41am

Hi Monica!

I just read yor post in the "Introduce Yourself" discussion today.  You had IUI around when I did!  I had it on the 17th of Sept.  Yikes, DH and I just recently found out about this PG and go back and forth between terrified and excited.  DH is more on the excited side.  I am think I'm more excited during the day and then when night approaches, I tend to get those "oh my, what were we thinking" moments.  Your and my betas look about the same, too. My level was 18 at 14dp IUI, then 77 a couple days later and then 321 a couple days after that.  Hope you check in every so often and we can compare notes!

Morrow1.png Sig picture by beansand

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-09-2012 - 2:01pm

oh so cool!! my symptoms are really starting to kick into gear. well at least i think they are symptoms. :smileyhappy:

the ladies are so painful. i'm wearing sleeping/nursing soft-cup bras at night then my regular bras during the day. and when i switch, wowza. pain. the itching has stopped (thankfully) since i started using burts bees vitamin E lemon oil on them every morning.

my stomach and digestive system has just recently started acting up. when i'm 'hungry' i'm actually feeling like i'm going to puke, and have had some really bad days where the gas pains have made me miserable, but i've wanted this for so long, i really can't complain.

are you having symptoms??

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-11-2012 - 10:05am
I am having symptoms....well, I'm actually a little worried today. I was more nauseous shortly after we got the BFP than I am now, but maybe that was just the initial rush of hormones. My "ladies" are sore, but not as much as they were a couple days ago, so I'm worried. We had an u/s yesterday and it's measuring 4 days smaller. Can't help but think that possibly it's stopped growing? Dr wants to do another u/s on Mon to check. But hey, the ladies ARE still sore and I'm dizzy at times, so I think everything will be ok. With my first PG, all my symptoms completely stopped for awhile around 7 weeks, but all was just fine. Guess I'll know more Mon. I'm used to waiting. Cautiously excited, but waiting.

iVillage Member

my symptoms are coming and going as well -- this will actually be our first baby and so far i'm having more symptoms than any of my other pregnancies, so i am very hopeful.

let me know how things go on monday -- i won't be checking in much until mid-week next week as i will be at my sister's and i'm sure my nephews will have me running around everywhere.

i get home late tuesday/early wednedsday then we have our first u/s on thursday -- when i'll be exactly 7 weeks, so as much as i want to enjoy the time with my sister, i am worried that i will be wanting it to go quickly as well.

~m

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-15-2012 - 1:12pm
Got back from the u/s a little while ago. When I posted last, my symptoms were less noticable and as of this morning, nonexistent. It wasn't too much of a shock, I knew. Still held on the vision that I'd go in today and all would be well. No, unfortunately. It did stop growing. Now I wait for my body to do it's thing. Go in to make sure it's all out in a couple weeks. It's a good thing we didn't get too attached. Well, good luck to you. All the best in your PG.

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-16-2012 - 11:33am

oh no! i'm so sorry. my P&PT are with you!

~monica

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-16-2012 - 11:33am

oh no! i'm so sorry. my P&PT are with you!

~monica