Poll: Do you celebrate Halloween?

Administrator
Poll: Do you celebrate Halloween?
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 9:43am
Do you celebrate Halloween? Yes. Please share how No Other    pollcode.com free polls 

Karla
Community ModeratoriVillage.com

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-10-2012 - 1:09pm

I enjoy Halloween vicariously through my grandchildren.  No children live nearby.  I have graddually parted with my decorations over the years.  I do send a few Halloween cards, though.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v254/ladybug987/Signatures/springbutterflybarb.jpg>

CL-ladybug987

Community Leader
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 6:50pm

Oh, absolutely. We decorate outside with lights, witches, spiders, cornstalks, gourds, well you get it. I also put up window decorations and have afew items for the shelves. It's fun when I hear the trick or traters say, "I like your decorations." We don't get very many kids, however, so it doesn't become a hassle with the doorbell ringing all of the time and the dogs behaving like they want to tear the kids apart. LOL. :smileyhappy:

Photobucket
Community Leader
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 2:17pm

Other:

"Summer's End." / Harvest = Food, Sweets, Drink, etc.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 11:24am

I voted other becasue I don't "celebrate" per se. I do have some decor items which I may or may not put out Some years, we carve pumpkins; some years we don't. Some years, I have candy for trick-or-treaters; other years I hide in the basement and don't asnwer the door. It all depends on my mood...

This year, given that we are soon due (October 15 is the projected start date, weather permitting) to have the entire roof of our house replaced, I may well not be in the mood...