Monday, Monday...

Community Leader
Monday, Monday...
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 10:17am

How was your weekend, ladies?  What's on your agenda for the week?

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-09-2012 - 1:46pm

I'm so glad you and dh are okay, but how scary!  And I'm so sorry he's laid off again.  That must be so hard.

Community Leader
Tue, 10-09-2012 - 11:57am
Busy indeed! I'm so sorry to hear about your accident but so very glad to hear that you were both okay. How scary that must have been! Bummer about your DH being laid off again. I sure hope he finds something soon. :smileysad:

Community Leader
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 11:14pm
Weekend was busy, but what else is new? Dh and I were in an accident on Thursday, we were t-boned by a cab running a red light. We are OK, the car has $7500 worth of damage. So, we are going a little slow, as we are a tad sore, we did go to the doctor to be checked out. Ds met with his math tutor, as he is struggling in H. Geometry, he said that this guy helped, I hope so. Dd came in from college, but she just slept here, she had stuff in Chicago to do and used us her free hotel, lol. It was nice to have come to church. Dh spent Friday night and all day Saturday at Boy Scout leader training. Today, ds, dh and I had dental appointments, then we did lunch and went to Brookfield Zoo. Dh and ds went to scouts tonight. I took a few days off vacation, so I only have to work on Wednesday, nice. Dh, though is laid off again, this is getting so old. I pray he goes back soon. Ds has a football game Tuesday and Saturday this week. He also is practicing for his audition for band, all band students have to do these solos. I have a phone conference with ds' math teacher on Thursday morning. I need to clean the house then as I am busy on Friday. I have bible study in the am and then have to help with the scout overnight. I hope that they have enough leaders so I can head home. Dd has her homecoming this weekend at college. I hope she will send some pics! She is going to a dance with a group of friends.

Ramona  Mom to 2 great kids and wife to one wonderful hubby since 1990!