would you?

iVillage Member
would you?
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 11:12am

a simple question for the wives out there. if you could have completely no strings sex and be absolutely certain you wouldn't get caught, would you cheat?

a couple points, you are also guaranteed that the sex would be mind blowing and the partner would have all of your dream qualities, whatever they may be (handsome/caring/attentive/large penis/amazing oral skills, etc.).

thanks.

Pages

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-09-2012 - 8:27pm

Simple answer...no

My hubby gives me mind blowing sex every time. He is pretty dreamy even at his age of almost 50. I don't think I would want a large penis, but he does have amazing oral skills and is very attentive.

Final answer: Nope!

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-16-2012 - 1:21pm

I am not a wife now and would never be again but know that I would still do it, and have done it, under those conditions that you described. 

iVillage Member
In reply to: mzeron
Wed, 12-18-2013 - 10:56am

O my, So happy to hear that someone feels the same way I do. I'm with everything you wrote. I feel why get married if your ever going to want to test others. I am also Catholic and got married in a Catholic church and when I said my vowels I didn't only say them to him, I also said them to GOD. I think you can get passed a lot in a marriage but one thing I don't think can be passed on is being with someone else that also means talking, touching, flirting, writing, and anything else that's against your marriage. Sure I'm no saint and have lied , not always said my feeling and didn't always put him first due to hanging out with girlfriends and not doing wifely duties,  but this I would NEVER do and have NEVER done. I truly feel that once a partner in a marriage goes against being faithful to one another by either person there is NO marriage left to even try to have a marriage anymore. God will never allow your marriage to be happy or it will never work as marriage once this has been done. I would NEVER do it not even and that also means in mine, body, soul. I have never even though about doing it and don't EVER plan on thinking about it no matter how rockey our marriage may get. In the end GOD will protect and help your rockey marriage, but if u have been unfaithfull in your marriage there will be NO marriage for GOD to protect.

Pages