would you?

iVillage Member
would you?
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 11:12am

a simple question for the wives out there. if you could have completely no strings sex and be absolutely certain you wouldn't get caught, would you cheat?

a couple points, you are also guaranteed that the sex would be mind blowing and the partner would have all of your dream qualities, whatever they may be (handsome/caring/attentive/large penis/amazing oral skills, etc.).

thanks.

Pages

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 3:36pm

OK, to answer my own question i definitely would cheat under those circumstances. it really turns me on thinking about it.

iVillage Member
In reply to: boomer10
Tue, 10-09-2012 - 8:46am
I know you didn't ask for a guys perspective but i thought I would answer this just because I find it so intriguing.

I have often thought about this scenario and I would love to be able to say that I wouldn't do it but in reality I think I would give in to temptation. I would never want to hurt my dw so in the real world I would never touch another person but in that scenario where there is no chance of her being hurt I would enjoy the excitement of being with a new person.
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-09-2012 - 12:40pm
Why would I cheat when I already have the worlds bet partner, who does fill my dreams?

And why only ask the women not men?

memeu siggy 4-08

iVillage Member
In reply to: memeu2
Tue, 10-09-2012 - 12:41pm
Agree paul

memeu siggy 4-08

iVillage Member
In reply to: Lidb
Sun, 10-14-2012 - 7:12am
yeah - some of us men may go after those big penises and amazing oral skills - lol - well, at least the bi men.
iVillage Member
Sun, 10-14-2012 - 7:25am
Just for the record... WHY would you do so? No, you would not get caught, but you WOULD in your heart or soul if you had one. The short-lived sensations or feelings would only lead you back for MORE - or worse, have you lose feeling or desire for your spouse, so why the hell would anyone want to do THAT? I will pass, thanks. If you want that then open your marriage in polyamorous style in honesty.
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-23-2012 - 3:03pm
IMO this would be hard for either men or women to turn down. My wife has told me multiple times in the past that she wouldn't do this, but I think she is either full of @#*%, or is highly underestimating herself. I agree with the other poster, I would never want to hurt my wife like that, and this is what keeps me out of trouble, but I can understand the temptation. Think about about it, what other stuff have you done, that obviously was not as bad a cheating, were you thought if I do this my SO is probably not going to be too happy with me, but you did it anyway knowing pretty much that you were going to get away with it? Why do you think fathers have so many issues with their daughters, and mothers with their sons in regards to sex? We know how we are, temptations, etc. Women are just as bad as men.
iVillage Member
In reply to: trenner2
Thu, 10-25-2012 - 11:14pm

I'm a man and I wouldn't avail myself of the opportunity. Partly, religious objections would get involved. More importantly, I prefer relationship sex. I like having a woman I can leisurely cuddle with and get it on with repeatedly. One night stands don't interest me.

iVillage Member
In reply to: Mortelli
Sat, 10-27-2012 - 3:01am

It would be tempting but no, I didn't get married to be with another person I would have such a guilty conscience that it would eat away at me untill it finally came out of me anyways

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-29-2012 - 2:33am
As a guy, yeah, sure I would. Why not? But we're not talking about a real life situation, are we. It's fantasy. So, Yes. A fantasy. No problem.

Pages