Manic Monday

Community Leader
Manic Monday
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 12:14pm

Another week - EEK!

We're having big swings in temperature.  It was in the upper 80's on Saturday when we took the kids on a pedal boat ride at a local lake.  Today the high is in the lower 50's.  Weird weather.

This week I'll have some routine blood work drawn, and I have an early morning conference with Dave's teachers.  Matt's car should be back tomorrow from the body shop so we're looking forward to that.  He has barely been using the rental since it is a gas guzzler (Chrysler 200).

Claire is enjoying her track-out.  It's nice to have her home, but she is super messy - always pulling out a hundred things to keep herself occupied.  I told DH it's like spending a few weeks with the Tazmanian Devil, ha ha.

What's going on with you this week?

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 1:03pm

These Monday's keep coming way too fast!!!

We had those temperature swings last week....now it's just staying cold..Yuck!

Typical week here....I have lots I want to get done here at work in prep for my vacation...I'm off the 15-23.  Gone to Florida the 17-22...Yay...we cannot wait!  I gotta check their temps...hope it is nice and hot!

I need to get the boy checked out on their winter stuff...coats, boots, snowpants..etc. and get those things bought if they don't fit...if I wait much longer things will be totally picked over.

Football's still going on...Packer's sucked this past weekend....blew a 21-3 lead at half and lost!  Not sure what's going on with my Packers...they better make some changes!!

Happy Monday!

Spring Siggy
Community Leader
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 2:57pm

It's so good you get to escape the cold for a while and have fun while you're doing it!  I can totally understand why so many seniors head south during the winter!!!

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com