Ultrasound update

Visitor (not verified)
anonymous user
Ultrasound update
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 8:30pm

So, as expected, 5 days later, the baby has changed position several times since the confusing configuration it had at my last appointment.  It was breach at the ultrasound.  So they gave me a bunch of info about turning it.  I'm not too concerned about it really.  My DD used to summersault multiple times daily until 36 weeks.  This one isn't as active, but just 20 minutes after the ultrasound it was transverse.  I'll do the exercises they suggested, but I'm not convinced head down now would effect then.

They tried to tell me ay 32 weeks my LO would stay head down and I told them I doubted it.  Are my kids the only ones who flip lots in the last trimester? 

iVillage Member
In reply to:
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 9:27pm
I don't know, but this one feels like he was doing somersaults today. Something was definitely up with him. There was a lot of movement. I was feeling him up high today, but also down low still so he has me confused. Maybe he was doing some stretches in there.

Hopefully your little acrobat will find heads down on his or her own sometime soon.Good luck!!
Lilypie Maternity tickers
iVillage Member
In reply to:
Tue, 10-09-2012 - 10:12am

Nope, mine do too!

theresa-2.gif picture by forceps40

iVillage Member
In reply to:
Tue, 10-09-2012 - 12:32pm
My guy finally seems to be staying head down but he is doing some amazing acrobatics in there like trying to bend himself so that he is transverse except his head and one leg that sticks out the top??? crazy kid. My other two were pretty calm in utero but not this kid.

Glad to hear all is well! Btw did you find out the sex or not?
Proud Mom to Annika (4), Jamie (3), and 4 angels. Anxiously awaiting Baby #3!
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-09-2012 - 12:44pm
My LO did a flip or 500 today, too. I really hope she settles in soon! We're running out of room.

Jules - Happily married and Momma to DS, DD and expecting our Caboose Baby 11/24/2012