Hello everyone!

iVillage Member
Hello everyone!
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 10:12pm

I''ve been apart of iVillage for a few months not but have not partipated in the forums. I figured the other day I may as well jump right in so here I am. 

I am Jamie. I have five children at home (ages R is15, A is10, B is 5, K is 3, and N will be one year on the 17th). I lean toward the natural/attached ways of parenting. We live in a rural town in the Southern Tier of New York where we own a home, a small business. My first priority is my children and Daddy mans the biz location while I stay home with the kids 5 days out of the week. Two days out of the week-give or take- the kids and I go there so I can work and bake. 

We have three dogs and 2.5 cats; two cats are ours and we have one that's a stray that we feed and care for). 

I will refer to my three year old daughter as "K". She just started dance this year, she's taking a combo class, which she loves. She also really likes playing with play dough, coloring, and breastfeeding-lol! 

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-09-2012 - 12:04pm
Hi Jamie,

It's so great to have you here! I'm looking forward to getting to know you and "K" better. Welcome! :smileyhappy: