New here - TTC 1st

iVillage Member
New here - TTC 1st
Tue, 10-09-2012 - 12:40am

Hi -

I'm new here, but my husband and I have been ttc for almost 2 years. I was on Nuvaring for almost 10 years before trying, and we started when I was 34. After about 9 months of no results, I was tested and found out I was a secreter - due to a benign tumor on my pituitary gland. After medicine for that, I started to ovulate more regularly about a year ago. We got pregnant in February, but I miscarried at 6 weeks in April. We've been back at it for a few months (July, August, September) with no luck and no standard cycle- we moved across the country and both of us started new jobs, sold our house, were in temp. housing for awhile, and just moved in to our new house -so you can imagine the stress level.

Anyway, right now I'm hoping we got it done, hubby's out of town for a few days, and I should have ovulated today...but who knows anymore (well, I guess I will when I take my temp in the am). I'm heading to a new doctor tomorrow, and not sure what to expect. Beyond all the testing I went through a year ago, I haven't been on any medications, and we were able to conceive at least 1x. I'm just frustrated and sad, and ready to start a family.