What'cha Readin' & Watchin' ?

iVillage Member
What'cha Readin' & Watchin' ?
Tue, 10-09-2012 - 7:38am

agmisc20.gif

Our fall shows are back on so I've been watching: The Newsroom,  Big Bang, The Closer, CSI: NY, Better With You, Sh*t My Dad Says, etc. 

Last night Dh and I watched Lakeview Terrace with Samuel Jackson... wow that was an eye opener.. good movie.   

Dil  & I  and Coffee had a movie afternoon and we watched Mirror, Mirror with Julia Roberts:  now that was a real fun movie (also no vile language for a change and no real violence or sex scenes).  We totally enjoyed it.

I'm reading Tess Gerritson's Life Support, good of course, but then I'm a big fan of hers. 

What about you ?

Pages

iVillage Member

I am watching Castle, CSI: New York, CSI, NCIS, NCIS: Los Angeles, Hawaii Five-O, Last Resort, Haven, and I sometimes catch Revolution on On Demand. And I watch my soap The Young and the Restless most days. On DVD, I'm watching Season 3 of Breaking Bad and Season 7 of Supernatural, in between assorted movies.

At the moment, I'm reading The Cutting Season, by Attica Locke. It's a pretty good mystery. I should finish it today or tomorrow for sure and then I think I might read . . . A Visit From the Goon Squad, by Jennifer Egan. Unless something else catches my eye, lol.

Powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
We don't get those series here,, I have seen CSI : LA ?? but it's on the German channel and while I do watch some German TV , the american series don't have the same impact when translated to German...

I'll have to look up those two authors.. love the name " Attica" .... LOL
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-09-2012 - 12:13pm

Glad you enjoyed Mirror, Mirror .. we couldn't stand it, LOL

Am reading Completely  Smitten by Susan Mallery & Tanya Michaels

Watching Parenthood & several other new shows :smileyhappy:

iVillage Member

Realityaholic here. We watch the Real Housewives franchise, Survivor, Hard Core Pawn, Storage Wars, Operation Repo, Lizard Lick Towing, Dance Moms, Hoarding Buried Alive, American Chopper, Chopped, Top Chef, Cupcake Wars, and Teen Mom. Tonight I will be checking out the Abbys Ultimate Dance Competition. 

I am finishing up Dr. Kevin Lemans Have a New Teen By Friday. Great book! Plus I read quite the selection of Dr. Suess, Sandra Boyton, Little Critter, Amelia Bedelia...... LOL

iVillage Member
I watch Survivor, too. And Amazing Race (forgot to mention those, lol) I like Storage Wars, American Pickers, and Pawn Stars, but they're all in reruns now and I hate reruns!