What'cha Readin' & Watchin' ?

iVillage Member
What'cha Readin' & Watchin' ?
Tue, 10-09-2012 - 7:38am

agmisc20.gif

Our fall shows are back on so I've been watching: The Newsroom,  Big Bang, The Closer, CSI: NY, Better With You, Sh*t My Dad Says, etc. 

Last night Dh and I watched Lakeview Terrace with Samuel Jackson... wow that was an eye opener.. good movie.   

Dil  & I  and Coffee had a movie afternoon and we watched Mirror, Mirror with Julia Roberts:  now that was a real fun movie (also no vile language for a change and no real violence or sex scenes).  We totally enjoyed it.

I'm reading Tess Gerritson's Life Support, good of course, but then I'm a big fan of hers. 

What about you ?

Pages

iVillage Member
100 shows a week? YES THAT WOULD SHOCK ME TOTALLY! Then again to each his own entertainment and whatever makes ya happy and relaxed ;O)
I can't read 3 -4 books a week if my life depended on it. I love reading but can't read hrs and hrs, my eyes just can't handle it.
iVillage Member

I was a big believer of no TV during dinner.  We could have the stereo on , (quietly) but no headphones, just usually soft music or classic... and definitely no newspaper (especially the morning paper).  So hard to etch out some family tiime as it is, then have to look up at someone reading the newspaper or sms'ing. UGH  

iVillage Member

I'm reading Zoo by James Patterson.  It's ok, hope to finish it today and move on to something a little less strange. lol

Not watching anything really.  Sometimes turn it on and browse but nothing is catching my interest.

By the way I love Tess Gerritson too.  

Photobucket
iVillage Member

i just finished 2 books. the first was pulse and prejudice by collette saucier. a rewrite of pride and prejudice with darcy being a vampire, was actually pretty good.

then i read dangerous proposal by jessica lauryn, a romantic suspense.

watched the new show called beauty and the beast, was pretty good and will probably watch it again next week along with elementary.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-12-2012 - 11:14am
cute name : pulse & prejudice! LOL
iVillage Member

was not sure when i started reading it that i would like it with darcy being a vampire. but it turned out to be a pretty good book.

Photobucket

Pages