QsOTD

iVillage Member
QsOTD
Tue, 10-09-2012 - 11:42am

When is the last time you had popcorn?

What's your favorite kind?

Have you ever made homemade caramel corn?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
In reply to: crit99
Tue, 10-09-2012 - 11:59am

When is the last time you had popcorn?  Probably when we all went to see Timothy Green about a month ago at the theaters.

What's your favorite kind? Love movie popcorn with salt and butter, but rarely buy it at the theater (had it the last time because John was with us). I also like Pirate's Booty and cheddar popcorn. 

Have you ever made homemade caramel corn? No

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-09-2012 - 12:15pm

When is the last time you had popcorn?  I eat a single serving 94% fat free bag probably 3 times a week at work.  It's my "go to" snack for 3 points.

What's your favorite kind? Love movie popcorn with salt and butter, but rarely buy it.  And, old school popped on the stove in a cast iron pan with butter reminds me of Friday nights growing up.  My Dad made popcorn often.

Have you ever made home made caramel corn? I have but it was a LONG time ago, High school I think.  I was thinking I might try it for a Halloween random act of kindness treat at school because if I left it in the house, I would eat it ALL.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-09-2012 - 2:24pm

When is the last time you had popcorn?

Yesterday actually. I bought some white cheddar at the gas station.

What's your favorite kind?

I like all kinds. Movie theater popcorn with lots of butter, caramel corn, cheesy popcorn, kettle corn. Haha!

Have you ever made homemade caramel corn?

No, but I always say I'm going to and never do.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
In reply to: 1_luckymommy
Tue, 10-09-2012 - 3:21pm

When is the last time you had popcorn? Last Friday night when Gerad and I went to see Taken 2.  

What's your favorite kind? I love all popcorn.  LOVE it!!

Have you ever made homemade caramel corn? Yes I have. This recipe:

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/my-amish-friends-caramel-corn/detail.aspx?event8=1&prop24=SR_Title&e11=amish%20caramel%20corn&e8=Quick%20Search&event10=1&e7=Home%20Page

It is a HUUUUGE hit.  I make a few changes though...I omit the peanuts, and I use microwave, butter popcorn, and omit the salt.  It's FABULOUS!!  

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-10-2012 - 1:30pm

When is the last time you had popcorn? last Thursday, at Noah's football game.  We used to eat it for snack often, but with both boys having appliances in their mouthes, it is banned.

What's your favorite kind? movie theater butter

Have you ever made homemade caramel corn? yes, but its been awhile

Photobucket