October 9: Terrific Tuesday!

iVillage Member
October 9: Terrific Tuesday!
Tue, 10-09-2012 - 11:58am

Good morning ladies! I was enjoying our Thanksgiving weekend Monday off - so now am in the typical short week flurry of activity!

How was the weekend?

What does your week ahead look like? What are you looking forward to most? What are you looking forward to least?

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-11-2012 - 12:16pm

How was the weekend? I was in Calgary so it was lovely!

What does your week ahead look like? Trying to book a trip to Calgary for work next week, working at the gym a couple of nights this week and a girlfriend coming in to visit this weekend! 

What are you looking forward to most? My girls night out Friday with my gf who is in from out of town! 

What are you looking forward to least? Trying to play catch up with my housework.

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-11-2012 - 12:14pm
LBW - what a busy week! I suppose all your weeks are busy now with school. I agree about gas prices - oh to have a hybrid!

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-11-2012 - 11:40am
Vanessa, enjoy the nail appointment today! And hope that yesterday wasn't tooooo stressful!

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-10-2012 - 7:41pm
My Tuesday was tiring because my midterms were due, but that's ok. The weekend was spent doing my midterms. This week will be spent doing papers, preparing for a vendor event, job hunting, and more. I'm looking forward to having a Saturday off since I haven't had one in ages. I'm least looking forward to having to fill up my gas tank with those outrageous gas prices.
Follow me to Coping with Job Loss

Follow me to Birth Control

--------