Check-in: October 9

Community Leader
Check-in: October 9
Tue, 10-09-2012 - 2:55pm

Hello all!  It's time to start up our weekly check-ins, where we can let everyone know we're still alive and chat about what's on our plates for the next week.  So, who all is here?

Format for this check-in:

What's your name?
Tell us a bit about your family.
Do you know anyone who celebrated Canadian Thanksgiving this past weekend?
What are you up to this week?

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-13-2012 - 7:40pm
My name is Kim. We are a family of 6, 4 boys ranging from10-3, along with DH and myself. We have 2 cats and live in rural SW Michigan.

Our week will hopefully be less busy, 1 soccer game, 2 practice days. DS#2' s team is going to a soccer tournament next weekend so I'm hoping the weather will be nice. It was cold and wet and miserable today.
Photobucket
Community Leader
Tue, 10-09-2012 - 3:00pm

What's your name? Rhae
Tell us a bit about your family.  Three boys: Monkey, 5; Monster, 2: and Mayhem, 9 mos; and the Man.
Do you know anyone who celebrated Canadian Thanksgiving this past weekend?  We did, of course!  Lots of turkey and pie.  Yum, yum.
What are you up to this week?  Not a whole lot of exciting for us.  Just getting back to routine after a holiday weekend, and I need to catch up on chores after being so depressed last week that I couldn't function.  We went to play school this morning and will go again on Thursday.  I need to do some shopping for things like eggs, milk, and cheese, which I guess I'll do on Thursday afternoon.  I'm going to clean out the fridge on Wednesday.  Scary, scary!