CONGRATULATIONS are in order....

iVillage Member
CONGRATULATIONS are in order....
Tue, 10-09-2012 - 8:14pm

Please join me in giving our very own cl-Queen Brat a huge

CONGRATULATIONS on being named

CL OF THE MONTH for the Love & Sex Channel!

A~, I was so pleased and proud of you when I read the news, and I KNOW you wouldn't have come on here and posted the announcement yourself, so, neener, neener, neener, I did it for you.  Gang, please take a minute to stop and give April a congratulatory hug and high five.  This is a tough board to be a community leader for and she does a wonderful job.  We are all so blessed to have A~ here, sharing her experience, strength and hope.  April, thank  you, from the bottom of my heart, for all you do to help end domestic abuse.  You are a light of hope, a beacon of truth and an amazing example of strength and courage.  You're the best!

Mama Harmony

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-10-2012 - 12:04am

Honestly I didn't know yet, lol. But your right I wouldn't have announced it myself. Thank you for the kind words.

Funny thing is I only became a co cl on the other board because I was co cl on another board and it was to hard to change names when I had a limited time on the boards while at the shelter. But it is a good thing that I did because this board still helps me and if I wasn't go co cl I probably would have walked away when I get in one of my moods and don't want to post.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Community Leader
Wed, 10-10-2012 - 11:05am

~hugs~

Thanks Mama Harmony for sharing this!

Congrats ~A~

Queen, how very cool!

Lorie

<3

aka

~nightangel67~

CL for Heart Health...:smileyhappy:

Nightangel
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-10-2012 - 11:18am

Hi;

OMG.. Yes congratulations and yes I think it appears as the toughest board IMHO...

The work that is done on this board and the support and feedback is just phenomenal.. If it werent for these boards I m ight still be with abusive ex.. I have learned so much about DV and for that I am greatful..

I am so greatful for you guys here the CL's because you make this board special and no it cant be easy on here.

Thanks again for the hard work you do and congratulations again.. You deserve it..

Take Care

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-11-2012 - 2:22pm

Wow, April, that is so cool, and so well-deserved.  Congratulations!

iVillage Member
Sun, 10-14-2012 - 9:44am

There are some days that this is a hard place to visit and I stay away for a few days. Or I will read a post and not be sure I can respond and so I wait. I have thought about walking away from here but I can't. The only way I can get the word out at this point in my life is on here so I keep coming back and sharing my story and trying to help.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Community Leader
Sun, 10-14-2012 - 9:32pm

~hugs~

April you are my "Hero"...

Both you, and Mama Harmony.

I rememember wishful...

ALL of you are an "Inspiration" to the women who come here, like myself.

<3

Thank-you.

I was out but moving has helped ds and I move on.

It wasn't easy but better days are ahead!

Nightangel