Hey guys! I have a question!

iVillage Member
Hey guys! I have a question!
Tue, 10-09-2012 - 8:29pm
Hi guys, it's so nice that you're still here when I have a question. Lol. In an effort to keep my weight down and perhaps even lose a few pounds, I'm trying to zigzag my calories. When I was staying at a steady 1300 or so hundred calories a day, I actually gained 2 lbs. I don't know if that was a coincidence or due to all the hormone fluctuations of menopause. Anyway, this seems to be a good idea to me, especially for someone like my who has always worked out, etc. it's hard to break the rhythm of my metabolism. So my question is this. If I am burning an extra 350 to 500 calories a day working out, should I add those calories back in to my total? So today, I'm eating 1200 plus calories but I've burned 345 working out. Should I eat 1500 or so calories to keep the balance? Because if I don't, it's like I'm eating 900 or so calories, too low, right? Thanks! :smileyhappy:)

Pages

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-12-2012 - 9:47pm
That's funny! I just can't stand getting hurt anymore, from overuse or just moving wrong or working out too hard. So I'm babying myself now. Lol. Oh man, scar tissue in your ankle has to hurt. Well, you're braver than me. Have a good weekend! :smileyhappy: I'll let you know what happens when I weigh myself on Monday!
iVillage Member
Fri, 10-26-2012 - 12:11am

Hi there,

I'm also not a nutritionist, but I know a world renouned  Dr. who is!

He has formulated products for the rich and famous, Some of the biggest names in Professional Sports, and was the leading Nutritionist for two Presidents!

He believes in a Philosophy of  Clense, balance, and build the body!

-You have to Cleanse  to help stimulate and detoxify every organ, cell and tissue, bringing complete renewal and purification to your body and eliminating all the hidden impurities that are holding you back from your own great potential.

-You have to Balance  is ability to bring balance to your body and soul, providing healthy energy, mood enhancement and antioxidant power, allowing your body to function as nature intended.

-You have to Build your body’s strength, immunity, energy levels, mood and nutrition is essential to a healthy life. Daily intake of key vitamins can help build and strengthen your body’s internal organs, cells and tissues.

If you would like to know more about this message me! I would love to get you more information on great products that can change your life!

Smile It's worth the time! It has changed my life in many ways!

Pages