Longest child ever or free ranging at night??

iVillage Member
Longest child ever or free ranging at night??
Wed, 10-10-2012 - 3:11am

It's 3am and for the past hour I've been awake with the most intense pain under my ribs from this child's body part under there causing pressure.  During the day, he feels like he's as low as can be and I have been having intense pelvic pressure and I had 4 contractions an hour for hours last night.  He was very low at my last doctor's visit.  Did they miss one, will he be the tallest child ever born or is he just floating up and being adventurous at night?  WTH?

Lilypie Maternity tickers
iVillage Member
I posted an update in the prenatal appointment section. Everything is fine and no dilation yet. That is different from my DD's pregnancy. She had me dilating early.
iVillage Member
Please do!

Jules - Happily married and Momma to DS, DD and expecting our Caboose Baby 11/24/2012

iVillage Member
No, it's not localized on the right side. It's also in the center. Mostly center and right. I have an appointment today about the contractions and pressure because I need the reassurance that I'm not going to drop a baby out tomorrow. I'll keep everyone posted.
iVillage Member
Mine does the same thing! During the day she seems to stay curled up and in one spot down lower, but at night I can feel her stretching up higher. And I know she's stretching out, because at the same time I can feel her pressing down low too. She doesn't get up under my ribs anymore though, so that's a relief, just higher up in my belly.

--Heather-- proud mommy to five amazing kids and one more on the way!!

iVillage Member
Sounds like our nights...she stays pretty low during the day and then floats and gives me heart burn all night. It's not on your right side and localized, is it?

Jules - Happily married and Momma to DS, DD and expecting our Caboose Baby 11/24/2012