Hey ladies...

iVillage Member
Hey ladies...
Wed, 10-10-2012 - 6:40am
I'm just popping in here quick to say I am going to be mia from the board again today. JJ is very sick, and now this morning Julia is starting to get sick again. I need to run and get both kids on the nebulizer. I hope to be back on regularly soon!

Powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-10-2012 - 1:40pm

Big hugs for all! We'll keep the fort secure while you're gone. :smileywink:

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-10-2012 - 6:10pm
Oh no! I'm sorry that both of your little ones are sick :smileysad: Take good care of them and get lots of vitamin C and rest too so you can battle any ickies that they try to share with you

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-11-2012 - 10:15am
Things are seriously not pretty here. Julia has a chest cold that triggered asthma, so she is on the nebulizer. She is also complaining of a sore throat. JJ has the chest cold too which developed into bronchitis. He is also on the nebulizer. Yesterday he also developed pink eye in both eyes, and is on drops for those. Neither one of the kids is able to sleep well, and they have me awake most of the night. Last night I had about 5 hours of broken up sleep with JJ sleeping ON me. I am sore and tired today. I am taking a lot of vitamin c, and am hoping to nap later if JJ is able to. But the last two days he hasn't napped well.