Wednesday Agendas
Wed, 10-10-2012 - 7:59am

What's on yours?

&nb

Pages

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-10-2012 - 8:24am

Good morning.

So glad I slept well last night, because this morning, I am coughing up a lung.  Could be a long day.

Need to do general housekeeping this morning, and send the bulletin to the Administrative Asst., then get ready.

There is a ribbon cutting ceremony at my chiro's office to welcome two new doctors.  I'll stop by there to show support.

Then the office.  I need to do YQ worship (didn't get that done yesterday), L.S. Fall 2 plans, Announcement changes, blog posts, housekeeping/filing (my office had gotten HUGELY out of control since YQ started), choir rehearsal, meet with a couple of my volunteers for feedback about the current YQ plan.  There's more, but it's not coming to mind at the moment, and that is probably because I need to do the housekeeping and filing to find it!

eta:  Spirituality Center plans for 10/21 need to be sent to the woman who puts that together for me each time, also e-mailed prayer partners for each station and asked for assistance

Friends and Family Fall Festival Phone calls need to be made to kids who have not yet answered me about working a shift in a game booth

Need to start on Mission Team worship plans

Need to finish copying Mission Trip pictures onto disc

Some of this may not happen until Saturday!

Have a good day~

&nb
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-10-2012 - 8:46am

HI girls.

I am subing at the preschool this morning.   Praying the 3 year olds are not as wild as they were yesterday.  After that, home for a bit and then to a volunteer training session at the school.   Then home.  Then back to church for reled and edge (middle school reled)   and then home. 

THat is about it for now.

Yesterday I did yard work in the front by myself.  I got the bushes trimmed, flowers weeded and cleaned up.   It was not as bad as it has been in the past, which was nice for a change.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-10-2012 - 9:12am
That's a busy one, Missy! And look at you and that YARD! GOOD JOB! Now ... will you come do mine??????? :smileywink:

&nb
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-10-2012 - 9:14am

Julie, I hope you start feeling better!  We kept Sarah home today, she barely had a voice and didn't feel up to school.  Hopefully we can head off whatever is happening with her.  She did NOT have a fever.

Missy, hope your 3-yos behave!

I need to work a lot today.  I have 2.5 hours to make up from yesterday, yikes.  There is a nurse coming to our office at 4 to administer flu shots.  I need to find out whether Sarah should get one.  DH will bring Emilee for sure.  My plan was for him to take the girls back home and get Sarah to confirmation, and I would work until it was time to pick up, but I suppose if she is not going to school she should not go to confirmation?  I guess I will play it by ear. 

Oy.  I am tired.  I keep just staring blankly at the computer screen.

Karens siggy
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-10-2012 - 9:16am

Good morning! Missy, missed your call when I was driving.

I managed quite a bit of pick up here yesterday, in between working on my project. Lots of sitting and resting though, finally rid of that sinus pressure headache! Hope you all feel as good tomorrow as I do today :smileyhappy:.

Headed in to work in a minute - one of the staff members is still sick and we're serving dinner tonight so I'll be making cornbread this morning as well as WOOHOO her DH made cornbread muffins and brought them in. And the butternut squash to mix with applesauce is now baking! While that is baking I need to make a bunch of calls/reservations/apointments and finish a few other little things in between, then see how much of the church garden I can pull out while I'm there.

Girls have early outs and nothing keeping them after school today! We'll hang out at home awhile, then:

Mira's conference

back to church for Sarah's voice lesson & girls choirs while I help finish set up & serve (other staff are doing shake N bake chicken legs, plus we'll have mixed veggies with the squash/applesauce & cornbread). I'll go to the first part of confirmation with Sarah then hang out till time to go home.

Have a great day everyone!

Michelle
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-10-2012 - 1:36pm
I think I have a sinus infection going. head has been hurting for 5 days. took stuff last night and again at 5 am.

ran to the store at lunch and got some things needed, plus some clothes for smiley.

after work a senior photo session for a friends daughter. I am not sure how that is going to go cuz its super cold and windy out but at least there is a bit of sun.

then homework and housework. I really need to hit the grocery store.

thats all.

posted a few of smiley 10 month photos on facebook.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-10-2012 - 2:13pm
oh and I am going to scrap tonight: baby genesis 10 month photos! :smileyhappy:
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-10-2012 - 3:05pm
OH YOU PEOPLE and your sinus infections! You are supposed to get better like I did! I really hope you all fell better tomorrow, I don't want you guys to hurt!

going to practice piano for awhile before Mira's conference.
Michelle
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-10-2012 - 4:25pm

I have estimated the amount of effort to bring our documentation set up to date at 2 years, if 1) I lived in a vacuum where nothing changed (including no new work) and 2) I worked 5 days a week.  This also assumes that I have a reasonable understanding of what has changed in our software since the last published version of each manual.

Karens siggy
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-10-2012 - 4:52pm
ROFLOL procrastinating much? :smileywink:

&nb

Pages