Horrifying Breastfeeding in Public pics!

Community Leader
Horrifying Breastfeeding in Public pics!
Wed, 10-10-2012 - 10:46am

halloween.png

This photo of "The Witch Lactation Station," was part of a Halloween display in Brattleboro, Vermont. Lauren and David Petrie, the creators of this fantastic work of art, drew tons of controversy as a result.

Breastfeeding in public is always a hot topic and even though this breast was a mere gourd, it made it onto CBS news in Boston.

halloween.png

This awesome Halloween pumpkin scene was carved by Blessed Birth Doula Services in honor of breastfeeding awareness.

halloween.png

In honour of France's celebration of World Breastfeeding Week, mamaNANA once again organized its breastfeeding photo contest.

For the category of unexpected place, here's the photo that won first prize:

A l'approche d'Halloween, Isabelle allaite Ambroise, 4 mois, dans un champ de citrouilles.

Community Leader
Fri, 10-12-2012 - 1:48pm

More Halloween nursing pics - babies in costumes breastfeeding:

halloween.jpghalloween.jpghalloween.jpghalloween.jpghalloween.jpghalloween.jpghalloween.jpg

Community Leader
Sun, 10-14-2012 - 5:52pm

Nurse Shark!.jpeg.jpg

This is a picture of a woman breastfeeding her infant dressed in a shark bunting costume while trick-or-treating at a shopping center in Seattle.

ework-500x749.jpg

Princess Leia Nursing an Ewok John Farrier • For their Halloween family photoshoot, Hillary dressed as Princess Leia, Benjamin as Darth Vader, and Hailey as a hungry little Ewok. When George Lucas gets around to making the next trilogy, he should work in this scene.

nursing.jpg

Babywearing Halloween costumes: Sling or treat!

Yes, there may be a tiny person attached to you at all times. But this month, if you're creative or crafty, that could mean some amazing Halloween costume opportunities, just for mamas (or dads!) with slings.

nursing.png

Nursing my 17 month old 'little devil' at Halloween. We're 'reaping' the benefits of BF beyond infancy! hehe.

nursing.jpg

My friend and I nursing our babies halloween night, the matching costumes weren't planned