Do this and All will Be well!!!

iVillage Member
Do this and All will Be well!!!
Wed, 10-10-2012 - 11:32am

Okay. Before everyone thinks I have lost my mind I want to share something.. Has anyone ever heard of EFT.. emotional freedom Technique?? It is tapping on parts of the body and releasing negative energy.. At first I was a skeptic but then when my sinus wasnt draining I logged onto Utube and found some demonstration videos of eft. There are so many.. So I did the tapping one for sinus and my sinuses started draining.. I then did headaches and that worked..

Then I thought if that works for health then it could work for finding love and money and other things..

So I logged onto a tapping or EFT video about how to attract love and abundance.and I did the tapping video.. After I did that I got a message on facebook from a guy I knew . I also got another message from a guy I knew.. I have no idea what they want.. (lol)but I thought that was odd right after I did the love tapping video..

So today I am going to do the love video again and the abundance video on how to get money....today and the health video. The other day when I did the health tapping one I had gotten so much energy that I cleaned my closet . I never clean my closet.

Okay so before you call the national guard I think there is something to this and just check it out and see what hapens.. We all might have found love by the New Year.

Good Luck to us!!

Pages

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-10-2012 - 12:26pm

I just tried the sinus one.  I actually had a touch of a sinus headache when reading your post.  Oddly enough, I do feel a little different.  I have always wanted to try acupuncture so this was not much of a stretch.  Thanks for sharing, I'd never even heard of EFT before . . .

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-10-2012 - 12:41pm

I know isnt it strange and it does work..

I read about what it is and its actually releasing the negative energy in the body and it opens up to positive.. I do have so much pent up negative energy and I can feel the difference...

It doesnt hurt to try it everyday.. I am not sure how I found it but it must have been divine intervention.

so glad you tried it and had a open mind CFK..

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-10-2012 - 3:52pm

Actually a friend of mine started a charity to help the orphans in Rwanda heal psychologically from the genocide--she is a psychologist and I believe they use tapping.  Another old friend of mine on FB who is a doctor does it too so who knows?  it might work

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-10-2012 - 7:48pm
Yes I've heard of and used EFT. I find it can be quite useful for a number of things so I keep it in my complementary health tool bag :smileywink:
Follow me to Coping with Job Loss

Follow me to Birth Control

--------
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-10-2012 - 8:14pm

oh; great ladybookworm....can you give us some experiences you had or how has this worked for you?? Can you share??

Okay.. update on what happened to me today and I am not kidding... I did the tapping and then I left the house. Well? Let me tell you I had the most positive experiences today. . The first stop was a walk at the health food store. I wanted to get some lunch and so I did.. and after that I took a walk on boardwalk by the beach.... People were actually friendly for a change...and I was feeling very carefree just walking along. Usually I run into strange people at the beach but this time I didnt.. One guy actually said hi and if I would have stopped he would have most likely started talking.. I didnt want to stop walking so I smiled and said hi how are you and I kept going.. (lol)He said have a nice day ..and that doesnt happen too often here in NY...

The next thing I left the beach and went to my car.. I ran into a woman I know who lives in one of the apt. buildings where I was. Well? since I am always looking for a place to live she brought me into the building to see if there were any vacancies..Unfortunately they had no openings and there was a waiting list very long and some other obstacles but it was strange that I ran into her just walking at the same exact time she was coming out of her building..

The next stop was another health food store to look around at today's specials. I go there to see what is new and what they offer for today .. Well? As I was walking into the store a man started talking to me out of the blue.. I didnt know it yet but he was a minister and we started talking about God and that kind of stuff. He was very nice although married we shared some great conversations. He was telling me about God and I was informing him of health food and what to eat.. Then I said goodbye to him and a woman starts talking to me about food and all.. and that was also a very interesting conversation..

When I got on the check out line a man in front of me was staring at me and smiled and said hello... Trust me that doesnt happen much like I said where I live in NY..

Now I think there is something to this tapping or EFT as its called....and I cant believe it is doing something..and I am going to keep doing it.. and some of you guys know there are ones for love, abundance, wealth , health and a bunch for different things.. Right now I guess I need all of them (lol)

Music.. Have you ever tried this???

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-11-2012 - 2:05am
I've used it mostly for stress and anxiety relief, but also for tension headaches and to change negative thought patterns. I liked that it was effective to use even when I was already past the point of no return you know? And it was simple to do and could be done anywhere. I have a cheat sheet to remind me of the steps and would just follow that.

When you use a technique such as EFT for self improvement your energy changes in a very positive way. Other people notice that and respond to you positively. So freeatlast I'd say you're on the right track :smileyhappy:
Follow me to Coping with Job Loss

Follow me to Birth Control

--------
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-11-2012 - 2:40pm

oh; that sounds great Ladybookworm..

I am going to keep doing it because I have nothing to lose. Its easy and there are the videos on utube..

Lets see what happens but like I said yesterday was def. a very positive feedback.. I did attract love into my heart when I was out instead of the evil people I found the loving ones..
this is going to be very interesting.

thanks again.. take care

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-13-2012 - 5:11pm

Hey Free, thanks! This was very fascinating. I went through surgery this summer to open up my nose and sinuses, but it is still quite blocked "up there". Going for a check-up before Christmas, to complain that it is not 100% open, and sometimes, as tonight, blocked in at least one of the nostrils. However, I tried the tapping - and also found another link on YT that helped (it is for asthmatics, which I´m not, but still). And my right nostril cleared decisively. The other nostril is still blocked, but it feels better. I will definitely try this again!  I have also tried the one for stress and constrained breathing, and the Love magnet thingy. :-) Acupressure for sinus problems also helped. Excellent advice, I appreciate it! :-)

As I have been feeling down lately and quite emotional, I believe I am rather stressed out and I have felt pressure in my chest. The tapping/breathing link will be used again!

Good luck to all! I believe in this, people! :-)

iVillage Member
Sun, 10-14-2012 - 12:44am

wow Ruby ; I am so happy that you had an open mind and tried it.. Excellent and hope you are feeling better. I see so many videos for each specific need to be addressed like depression, stress, work, love, health, sinus, feeling bad..

Isnt this exciting?? I have already done a few a day and it seems to be working.. Amazing..............

Yes; it is supposed to work like accupressure and acupuncture only this is free so nothing to lose and all to gain....

There are so many videos.. I did one the other day that was titled I just feel crappy. After I went through the tapping and the dialogue I felt so much better.....

Take Care

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-15-2012 - 3:58pm

Free thanks so much for posting this.  I had never heard of it.  Experienced a difficult situation at work and had to meet with my boss today.  I did the tapping several times over the weekend and again this morning along with I am calm and confident.  I was amazed at how well I present to my boss - I even saw it in his eyes when I started to speak in a very calm manner.

Now of course it didn't go my way but I didn't give in and it's really been the same situation for all 8 years that I've worked here.  This time I hope to stick to a job search and find something.

Looking forward to the tapping to find love!!

Pages