Do this and All will Be well!!!

iVillage Member
Do this and All will Be well!!!
Wed, 10-10-2012 - 11:32am

Okay. Before everyone thinks I have lost my mind I want to share something.. Has anyone ever heard of EFT.. emotional freedom Technique?? It is tapping on parts of the body and releasing negative energy.. At first I was a skeptic but then when my sinus wasnt draining I logged onto Utube and found some demonstration videos of eft. There are so many.. So I did the tapping one for sinus and my sinuses started draining.. I then did headaches and that worked..

Then I thought if that works for health then it could work for finding love and money and other things..

So I logged onto a tapping or EFT video about how to attract love and abundance.and I did the tapping video.. After I did that I got a message on facebook from a guy I knew . I also got another message from a guy I knew.. I have no idea what they want.. (lol)but I thought that was odd right after I did the love tapping video..

So today I am going to do the love video again and the abundance video on how to get money....today and the health video. The other day when I did the health tapping one I had gotten so much energy that I cleaned my closet . I never clean my closet.

Okay so before you call the national guard I think there is something to this and just check it out and see what hapens.. We all might have found love by the New Year.

Good Luck to us!!

Pages

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-19-2012 - 8:41pm

Hi and I just saw this on here. Its hard to see old messages and even new ones but here I am now reading what you wrote.

I am so glad that you tried the tapping.. and I am still doing it also.. I do it when I have anxiety and I found alot of videos on utube.. Its so good to keep an open mind and what have we got  to lose.. I do the tapping for love and money and health and abundance ... and to get energy into my body.. It seems that when I tap I feel better and have more energy and just feel better overall. It is quite amazing.. There was a woman on utube I read about who said she tapped for a whole year before her world opened up.At that time she found a husband a house she bought that she always wanted and she cured her fibromyalgia..

Not sure how it works for all of us but I for one am going to keep doing it. It sort of has a calming effect also like you said and its fun to see what is going to happen..

So far for me little things have happened like strangers in stores are actually coming up to me and talking and smiling and starting conversations.. I used to have that in dribs and drabs but  now it happens alot and its more strangers than I ever had speaking to me..

So lets keep tapping and see where it goes (lol)

Pages