Food aversions?

iVillage Member
Food aversions?
Wed, 10-10-2012 - 4:22pm

Is anyone else experiencing unusual food aversions?

I picked up a cinnamon roll the other day, took one bite and just about lost my lunch. I love cinnamon rolls - it was so surprising.

Today, I thought I needed some protein. There are leftover sandwiches in the breakroom, and I chose a chicken one because it was breast pieces and not processed lunch meat. Again, one bite and I couldn't eat any more.

On the flip side, any cravings yet? Weirdly, I seem to be craving spicy food.

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-12-2012 - 3:33pm

Oops!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-11-2012 - 10:50pm
Yes, oatmeal. I love oatmeal. I eat it almost every day for breakfast. And when I went to make it at about 5 weeks I about vomited. Just thinking about it while typing this is making me queasy.

Also, and this seems weird, anything I've eaten within the last few days is no longer an option. So leftovers can't happen, unless they're not my leftovers. LOL!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-11-2012 - 9:05pm

I was looking at this post earlier and saying to myself "wow, I've not had any yet".  A little while ago my daughter and I got pizza....now I know what my aversion will be.  It tasted bad to me and as soon as I started eating I felt the acid reflux.  Funny thing when I was pregnant with my daughter, I couldn't stand chicken and loved pizza.  Now I see it's the other way around.

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-11-2012 - 3:36pm

blech. yes. i can't even stand the thought of eating lately!
i just feel like anything i eat will either upset my stomach or give me heartburn. hopefully this feeling ends sooon!

leighton.gif image by cheerios2004
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-11-2012 - 10:03am

My food aversions are OFF THE CHARTS!   I never feel hungry. Nothing seems appetizing.  I just had a handful of whole grain goldfish crackers for breakfast because I knew I needed something.  My last meal consisted of two bites of mashed potatoes 15 hours prior.  Completely different than my fist pregnancy.  I was ravenous and EVERYTHING sounded great.

As long as it stays as food aversions and doesn't turn into vomiting, I can handle this.

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 15 to 80 day cycle tickers
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-10-2012 - 11:55pm
I have an aversion to sweets!! :smileysad:((( anytime I try to eat something sweet I get nauseous!! :smileysad: