Wed, 10-10-2012 - 7:44pm

Name and DH/ignificant other Name and Ages-

Other children name and ages-

Location-

Occupation-

Due date-

Hows this pregnancy treating you?

Favorite thing about the fall season?!

What are you and your kiddos going to be for Halloween?

Favorite Vacation Spot?

Favorite thing to do on the weekend?

Any hobbies?

Favorite TV show?

One thing you are most excited about in the process of preparing for baby (obviously meeting baby is number one- so give us your closest 2nd)?

Anything else you want to share?

Powered by CGISpy.com

Pages

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-10-2012 - 7:54pm

Name and DH/ignificant other Name and Ages- Mandy and Randy (24 and 25)

Other children name and ages- Izzie 3 yrs

Location- CAlifornia

Occupation- TK Teacher

Due date- June 1st

Hows this pregnancy treating you? Okay... It is a little hard with the the nausea and being soo exausted. But overall not too bad.

Favorite thing about the fall season?! The cooler weather. And trips to the apple orchard (going saturday)

What are you and your kiddos going to be for Halloween? DD is going to be the little mermaid. I might get one of those skeloten shirts with a baby skeloten on the tummy lol

Favorite Vacation Spot? Disneyland

Favorite thing to do on the weekend? Watch football with friends.

Any hobbies? Making Bows (for little girls)

Favorite TV show? Private Practice and Greys anatomy

One thing you are most excited about in the process of preparing for baby (obviously meeting baby is number one- so give us your closest 2nd)? Setting up the crib and such. :-)

Anything else you want to share? Really excited to get to know a new group of ladies. My DD playgroup from ivillage has some of my in real life best friends in it. :-) Looking forward to creating some similar bonds here!

Powered by CGISpy.com
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-10-2012 - 8:32pm

Name and DH/ignificant other Name and Ages- Melissa (36) and Mark (38)

Other children name and ages- Elizabeth, age 2

Location- El Paso, TX (just moved here)

Occupation-  Stay at home Mom and Army Wife :smileyhappy:

Due date- June 18th

Hows this pregnancy treating you? I'm EXHAUSTED 

Favorite thing about the fall season?! I'd say the weather (we lived in NY before this but now that we are in Texas it is still warm, lol)

What are you and your kiddos going to be for Halloween? Elizabeth is going to be a Lamb and I have a t-shirt decal that looks like an x-ray with a baby in the stomach :smileyhappy:

Favorite Vacation Spot? Disney World!! I'm in <3 with that place!

Favorite thing to do on the weekend? Watch Pro Football ALL day on Sunday's. 

Any hobbies? Scrapbooking

Favorite TV show? I'm a TV addict so the list could go on FOREVER, lol but Revenge and Grey's Anatomy are my top

One thing you are most excited about in the process of preparing for baby (obviously meeting baby is number one- so give us your closest 2nd)? Telling our families!

Anything else you want to share? My daughter was born at 26 weeks so I'm hoping to go much further this time. 

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-10-2012 - 8:46pm
I LOVE the ticker for pregnancy you have down below... lol!!

I put in that I have 26 day cycles and my last period date and it gives me a due date of May 30th. And says I am 7 weeks today. haha :-)

Powered by CGISpy.com
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-10-2012 - 8:52pm
I love the pregnology tickers. I did have to alter my due date on that site though to match fertility friend's though which was weird.

I love that you started a thread on here to get people involved. I was thinking about doing the old daily type threads from our other board to stir up posts.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-10-2012 - 9:01pm

Sorry for being brief. I gotta make dinner, and I'm stalling ^_^

Names: they're all in my signature. I'm 32, DH's 33. Ages of kids are 7, 4, and 2, respectively

Due date: nothing official, but my own gesstimate is June 14th

How's pregnancy treating me: So far, nothing bad. I hardly notice any changes at all, besides being a bit tired toward the second half of the day, and actually sleeping in now (woo hoo! I can sleep!)

Favorite thing about the fall season: ... I don't know. I like seasons in general, just because they exist. I like the sense of time moving and change happening. I guess for fall, that'd make it the changing leaf color.

What are we gonna be for Halloween: Haven't the faintest idea, but the kids want to be ninja turtles. I'll probably throw on a cape and call myself a sorceress.

Favorite Vacation Spot: Wherever extended family happens to be at. I don't think I've ever had a regular vacation experience where we go somewhere that DOESN'T have family to visit.

Favorite thing to do on the weekend: ... now, what do I do on Saturday that I don't do on the other days? ... argh, too much thinking involved. But on Sundays I like going to church and doing my genealogy.

Hobbies: Politics, knitting, learning stuff

Favorite TV show: I don't have cable. I guess maybe Phineas and Ferb.

Favorite baby-preparing thing: Coming up with the name. Actually, that's already been done (my husband and I enjoy creating names for future potential kids, and we've already decided what our next boy and girl names are going to be). I like exercising and doing the hypnobaby stuff to prepare for the birth.

Anything else I want to share: I hope that hubby isn't deployed when baby comes.

Amber

wife to Danel

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-10-2012 - 11:32pm

Name and DH/ignificant other Name-  Sara Keith

Other children name and ages- Aaron, Avalyn

Location-

Occupation-  Graphic Design Student (graduate this December), Child Care Professional until the end of November then a SAHM.

Due date-  guessing around June 6

Hows this pregnancy treating you?  Awfully Tired, Very Nauseated, Very Sluggish

Favorite thing about the fall season?! The cool weather, the colors

What are you and your kiddos going to be for Halloween?  We haven't decided

Favorite Vacation Spot?  What's a vacation?  Litterly haven't had a vacation since 2003 when DH and I came back from Disney World preggos with DS

Favorite thing to do on the weekend? Spend time with the family

Any hobbies?  arts/crafts

Favorite TV show?  Fringe

One thing you are most excited about in the process of preparing for baby (obviously meeting baby is number one- so give us your closest 2nd)?  I don't know.... emotionally I'm not there yet.  I don't know if it's because this is my third or what....  I know it will come eventually.

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-11-2012 - 12:20am

Name and DH/significant other Name and Ages-
Me: Nikki, 27  DH: Aaron, 31

Other children name and ages-
DD: Leila, 4
SD: Emalyn, 5

Location-
Rocklin, CA (outskirts of Sacramento)

Occupation- I work from home p/t as a medical transcriptionist (after the kiddos go to bed) and hubby works for Apple as an internal tech support guy :smileyhappy:

Due date- Unofficially June 21st

Hows this pregnancy treating you?
Puked already and I'm only 3w5d ha! Gassy, crazy dreams, can't fit my pants, bad food aversions, sore boobs, exhausted, having a little temper issue heh.

Favorite thing about the fall season?!
That we have a fall! I grew up in Hawaii so the seasons here are really nice, even if they are mild

What are you and your kiddos going to be for Halloween?
Leila is going to be a "dark fairy" and idk about Ema, her mama wanted to pick the outfit, so I'm guessing a princess again LOL.
DH and I haven't even thought about it as I probably will be too sick to go out.

Favorite Vacation Spot?
Home in Hawaii for sure. I've never been on a real "vacay" except to visit family.

Favorite thing to do on the weekend?
Hubby and I love to go out for sushi. We have joint custody of both our kids right now so even though he works grave shift on weekends we have a little time together.

Any hobbies?
Softball, singing, playing with the dog (is that even a hobby?)

Favorite TV show?
We have Netflix instead of cable, Sherlock is my fave!

One thing you are most excited about in the process of preparing for baby (obviously meeting baby is number one- so give us your closest 2nd)?
Increasing my cloth diaper stash hahaha.

Anything else you want to share?
I have had quite a few mc's so I'm cautiously hopeful. I hesitate on diving into this board too much because i've had to say far too many goodbyes on here! Praying this one sticks so I can get to know you all better! <3

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-11-2012 - 10:01am
Wow!! A lot of California people! My last group only had a few!