ges0202 (Sara).... How are you doing?

Visitor (not verified)
anonymous user
ges0202 (Sara).... How are you doing?
Wed, 10-10-2012 - 10:23pm

Sara -

I have not seen you around the board much and I was wondering how you and baby are doing? Have the feedings gotten any better? How are you feeling?

I hope there has been some improvement for you guys!

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-20-2012 - 3:38pm

How sweet, thanks for thinking of me!  Wish I could say things have improved, but they haven't.  He finally got a test that confirmed severe acid reflux, now we are just trying to find the right medication for him...it just takes forever because the medicines all take at LEAST 2 weeks to start seeing improvement.  We are going to a new GI in a week and a few days.  The old GI kept taking him off meds and putting him on a new one after one week, she wasn't even giving it long enough to even see if it would work.  So I haven't been able to go back to work yet and I literally just sit at home and feed him every hour, wait for him to start screaming after 5 minutes, then calm him down.  I'm lucky if he sleeps for a total of an hour during the day.  Night is a little better.  It is absolutely exhausting and depressing.  I'm hoping the medicine works soon...it could take over a year for him to grow out of it, and I would throw myself off a cliff before a year passed!

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-22-2012 - 10:41pm

I just now saw your response! With this new layout... everything is so out of place! I don't catch new postings :(

I'm so sorry to hear that this is such a serious problem. I don't know how I would be able to handle it. Kudos to you for plugging away. I hope you've gotten some time away from baby for a breather at some point. And what a poor little thing for having to suffer through this :(

I'll keep you guys in my prayers!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-31-2012 - 9:33pm

Thank you so much...I appreciate it!