Charlie Brown and the gang heading to the big screen!

Visitor (not verified)
anonymous user
Charlie Brown and the gang heading to the big screen!
Thu, 10-11-2012 - 1:41am

The beloved comic-strip characters, who taught us about the Great Pumpkin and the Red Baron and how happiness is a warm puppy, are heading back to the theaters with a new big-screen movie planned for 2015. Schulz's son, Craig; grandson, Bryan; and writer Cornelius Uliano will write and produce the film.

"We have been working on this project for years. We finally felt the time was right and the technology is where we need it to be to create this film," Craig Schulz said in a statement. " I am thrilled we will be partnering with Blue Sky/Fox to create a Peanuts movie that is true to the strip and will continue the legacy in honor of my father." http://entertainment.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/10/10/14322968-good-grief-ready-for-a-big-screen-charlie-brown-movie?lite

Yes!! (Giant fist pump!) No title or plot has been announced yet, but I hope they do Charles Schulz proud...

Any thoughts on what you think would make a great Charlie Brown movie?

Administrator

My kids love Charlie Brown!

Karla
Community ModeratoriVillage.com

Administrator
Tue, 10-16-2012 - 7:32am

It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown is my favorite. We do TGP here at Halloween. :) My mom did it with us when we were little and I just loved it.

Erin
Community Technical Assistant | Community Moderator
iVillage.com

iVillage Member

I would love to see a new generation Peanuts gang too or maybe put the old gang in a new setting. It would be very interesting to see it modernized.

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-11-2012 - 11:18am

It's so great to see that the Peanuts gang will be entertaining new generations!! I wonder if they've thought about addressing things kids face now days, like bullying?