I might be joining you ladies

iVillage Member
I might be joining you ladies
Thu, 10-11-2012 - 2:14am

It's not official yet, but I might be pregnant, whichis totally unexpected as I am on the pill, and my withdrawal bleeding is not due until next Monday. That said I had sore boobs since the 14th-14th day of the cycle whcih NEVER happens when I am on the pill, last Sunday about 7 days after the sore boobs started I had cramping for a day, and a slight nausea, coupled with mood swings from hell that kicked in earlier that week. it's at this point I wonder if I might be preggo, and I did all the math to check when symptoms started when my last "period" was and all and all the dates are too much to be coincidence...the killer? I can't even know yet, because the pregnancy tests aren't detecting it.
I live in India where the tests on the markets aren't super sensitive so I have no choice but wait until monday to POAS again! I calculated my EDD would be June 24th wich is ironically also my birthday!

I already have a dauther born July 2009, and we were somewhat thinking of TTC again next year or so, so if I end up being pregnant which right now I'm 100% sure I am because of all the text book symptoms, it would be unplanned but not unwelcomed. I figured out I would de-lurk because I spent the past few days reading all the posts and I just need to come out and talk because this suspense is killing me. Believe me at this point I just want to see that positive test to relieve me from thinking I am going insane or am having some other health issues causing these wierd symptoms. As unplanned as the pregnancy was I'm not even worried about having a baby at all if that makes sense at all.

Oh and if I'll stick around this EC, then I'll be team green, simply because in India it is illegal to know the gender before birth in an effort to give baby girls a chance to be born in a country where people prefer boys. With my daughter I so wanted a girl and I knew all along she was a girl. This time I hope for another girl still.
keep your finger crossed I get a BFP soon