Thu, 10-11-2012 - 6:51am

Whats on your list today?

Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-11-2012 - 6:53am
Thankful for my scrappy friends and a wonderful weekend away. :smileyhappy:

My family. My smiley! :smileyhappy:

Going to school today. Test in Marketing.

Michaels run today. Need to go to the grocery store too.

Then probably some homework. or maybe scrappy planning. I didn't get to it last night, due to the sinus headache. I am thinking I need to take meds to school with me.

I have smiley's 10 month photos and another set with her and papa playing that I need to do-I had to reprint the one photo the lab messed up.

thats about all for today.
Take care everyone.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-11-2012 - 8:50am

HI yall.

I am subbing at the preschool again.

Then running to pick up a gift for Gigi.  

Grocery shopping after that, so we have something to eat.

Pick up candy for guessing.

Home to start decorating.

Pick up Harrison.

Pick up the littles.

HOme to eat.

Rush out the door.

H has a concert tonight.

J has football.

TOmorrow is no school.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-11-2012 - 8:59am

Good morning!!

I'm thankful that this week is almost over....... I'm ready for a break! :smileyvery-happy:

Not much to say. Work, work, work, and more work.  Maybe some scrapping tonight!?! But first, I must get on the treadmill!!

Hope everyone has a lovely day!  

Jill
CL-Signature Showcase
Mom to Rossalyn (8/22/07) and Sean (12/29/08)
Resort manager, avid scrapbooker, and Disney World guru.
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-11-2012 - 9:14am

Good Morning Y'all!

I am thankful:

for my sweet girls, all who still want hugs and morning cuddles.

everyone loved last nights dinner at church (several people said it was a nice change - hopefully more will be inspired to branch out from the usual boring green bagged salad side?) and we still brought in more money than we spent! 

that we have just enough leftovers for a staff lunch :smileyhappy:

I have everything ready for the bulletins so I will be done early.

The weather is nice so I can pull more church Garden things, and the school garden - final Garden club afterschool, and someone is taking the huge rolls of rabbit fence home for the winter, so I need to pull that down before garden club.

for my friends and family.

Today - after the obvious work & gardening & piano practice, Sarah has a percussion lesson after Volleyball, Tasha has a guitar lesson, and we have chat!

Michelle
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-11-2012 - 9:24am
YEAAAA! Sounds like a good one. :smileyhappy:

&nb
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-11-2012 - 9:26am
YEAAAAAA for preschoolers!
YEAAAAAA for Harrison's band concert!
YEAAAAAA for Jackson and Gigi!

Have a FUN DAY!

&nb
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-11-2012 - 9:27am
YEAAAAAA for Thursdays!
and YEAAAAAA for scrappy time!

You have a lovely day, too~

&nb
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-11-2012 - 9:28am
Good morning! YEAAAA for cuddles and hugs!
YEAAAAA for church dinners and leftovers! (especially for staff!) :smileywink:
YEAAAAA for being done early and nice weather and CHAT!!!!

&nb
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-11-2012 - 9:40am

I am thankful for two days at home, and to have the house to myself today.

I am thankful pay day is Monday.

I am thankful the dishes are DONE and the kitchen sink is COMPLETELY CLEANED OUT.  (I'm not sure how long it has been since there was NOTHING in my sink!)  (It's the little things.)  :smileywink:

Today ...

powerpoint pics for Sunday's service

general pick up as usual

finish laundry  (Daddy and Red are hooking up the electricity for my new dryer tomorrow.  I don't know if that's a one day job or if it's a multi-day job, so I want the laundry done in case.)

fix the remaining "I Spy" bottles

dig out the cross cookie cutter and the book with the Ant and the Grasshopper story out to take to work on Saturday

start on the sermon

aaaaaaaand, I have 12.5 hours of scrappy time.  When I calculated my hours for Saturday through Thursday, I had a whole time block of overtime, and I think I get paid time and a half for overtime in my scrappy world ... so ... that added six hours to the four hours I'd earned for the normal work week and the two and a half I already had from last week + this week's cleaning and laundry.  :smileyhappy:  That makes overtime a bit more palatable.  :smileywink:

&nb
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-11-2012 - 9:58am

Stacy have a good day at school!  I too am thankful for a fun, relaxing weekend with friends!

Missy, have a good day subbing.  Did you work out who was going to Jackson's game and who was going to the concert?

Jill, I am SO with you on being thankful the work week is almost over.  Hope you get to enjoy some scrapping tonight.

Michelle, YAY for beautiful days!  I really need to try to get out some today.  Enjoy your time in the gardens.

I am thankful this creeping crud seems to be creeping away!  I am slowly feeling better and starting to get a little energy back.  YAY!  Sarah went back to school today which is good too.

Today:  Em has what should be her last cross country meet of the season this afternoon here in Omaha.  She runs at 4:00.  I am going to pick her up from that and take her to piano.  DH is taking Sarah to volleyball.  Supper when volleyball is over:  chicken, apples, mashed potatoes.  Yum.  Project Runway and chat. 

Karens siggy

Pages