well I'm home

iVillage Member
well I'm home
Thu, 10-11-2012 - 9:42am
for the day... they came around yesterday afternoon. All of us general workers told to stay home for just Thursday. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't call and tell us to stay home tomorrow too.
Making potato soup for supper...fall is time for potato soup or navy beans or Chile ...
Today is brother's birthday... his out fishing of course.
Skye has bad case of diarrhea... I've had to cut on her back side three times...now she looks butchered from the back view. Hate to jump and run to vet for nothing.. maybe I can call and see if I could give her some pepto bismol. It also is almost time for Buddy's yearly...
If doctor wants to see Skye I'll go on and take Buddy with me.
Have a good day all

Community Leader
Thu, 10-11-2012 - 9:58am

At least they told you not to go in before you got up and went in today.  A nice long weekend would be good for a change for you.

Yes fall is soup weather.  I love soup.  I made chili last week.  It wasn't cold here, but I was so hungry for it.

That's too bad that Skye has diarrhea.  I wonder what brought that on.  It's hard to say with dogs as they snack on some odd things.  I think that you can still give dogs pepto bismal, but they changed it several years ago and it's not good for cats any more, but not sure about dogs.  I hope you don't have to take Skye in.  Buddy won't be happy if he has to go to the vet today.

Kisses to Skye.  I hope her tummy settles down.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-11-2012 - 12:05pm

sorry..pepto bismol