sigh

Community Leader
sigh
Thu, 10-11-2012 - 3:55pm

I am missing AP, and it didn't help that I just heard Love You by Alex Clare.  Actuallly, it is AP who introduced me to Alex Clare, and he plays him a lot.  ((sigh))  With my upcoming busy schedule, it's going to be hard to make time for him and I.  So is life.

Shadow Word generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com

iVillage Member
In reply to: lostbutnotfound
Thu, 10-11-2012 - 4:36pm

I love Too Close by Alex Clare. The lyrics remind me of him...

To close to love you so I'll be on my way....

Much peace & Love,

Rayne

<

Community Leader
Thu, 10-11-2012 - 4:47pm
Purple ~ too close also. I just sit and imagine I am in his arms.

Community Leader
Thu, 10-11-2012 - 4:54pm
Collect ~ it's was soothing as usual. I am doing my best. No strings attached, but it doesn't mean I don't feel something.

Community Leader
Thu, 10-11-2012 - 7:01pm
Grrrrrrr...then I heard Too Close on the way home. I listen to them all the time. Why am I feeling forlorn today?

iVillage Member
In reply to: purplerayne007
Fri, 10-12-2012 - 9:08am
Because you have feelings for him. You have for a long time and probably always will.
Keep busy this weekend & enjoy it to the fullest!

Much peace & Love,

Rayne

<

Community Leader
Fri, 10-12-2012 - 11:01am

Rayne ~ unfortunately, you are correct.  Even though this is a physical A, it has been 6 looooooooong years of feelings for me.

iVillage Member
In reply to: janejosie
Fri, 10-12-2012 - 3:57pm

Oh, lost, if you HAVE feelings, it isn't just a PA!  Just because you agreed to SAY it was a PA doesn't mean it is still just that.  And even if he doesn't reciprocate the feelings (I can't remember if you said he does or not), it is an EA to you.

Community Leader
Fri, 10-12-2012 - 4:35pm

jane ~ it's supposed to be a PA.  But since reconnecting, we have not talked about any feelings and I just don't want to go there.  Yes, for me, it is an EA, and I feel so much for him.  When it started, it was a whirlwind with feelings and such, but so much has happened.  I have stated my feelings before, more than once, so he knows how I feel.  Yet, I don't know what is going on with him.  It is so confusing sometimes, because my H beat the crap out of him, yet here we are.  Just because we weren't in each other's lives for 3 years, doesn't mean that my feelings went away.  He hasn't asked either.  I don't know what to think.