Three Quick Spiritual Excercises to Increase Wealth

iVillage Member
Three Quick Spiritual Excercises to Increase Wealth
Thu, 10-11-2012 - 6:02pm

Alright. Yay, money! We all need money. If we value our independence and solvency, money is the foundation to all other activities. While hard work is always the number #1 way to earn loads of money, there are some very valuable and subtle ways to change your personal energy frequency that will help you attract money.

These exercises are from three very different spiritual paths; Hinduism, Feng Shui and Pranic Healing. I claim no right to them; I only want to share them as they were shared with me. While our scientific minds will not be able to 'prove' their outcome, I suggest you try them whole-heatedly for at least 30 days, and then take stock. Note that changes may occur both in your income but also how you produce income.

#1. The first technique came to me from the Hindu guru, Yogi Bhajan. Sit in a relaxed position and keep your eyes focused on the tip of your nose, with your eyes almost closed and holding the intention that your eyes are closed 9/10th of the way. Put your hands out in front of you, palms facing down. Put your hands together with your first fingers touching and your right thumb underneath your left thumb. This position is very important.

Open your palms and then bring them together again with the sides of your pinkies now touching, as if you just ran your hands around a small ball. Bring the palms back to the starting position, with the right thumb below the left. At the same time, chant the word "Har", which is pronounced ""Hud," continuously from the navel, using the tip of the tongue. Breath out the word quickly and forcefully from the navel, then allow air into the lungs. Continue the chant and hand motion hitting the first fingers (Jupiter) to the pinky fingers (Moon mounds) for 3 to 11 minutes.

#2. The second technique for raising abundance energy in your life and home is taught from Feng Shui. Find a compass and locate the southwest corner of your home. This is the money center. Place a some of money in a secret place in the southwest corner of your home. Remember when placing the cash to hold the intention in your mind that the amount you are 'sacrificing' come back to you a thousand fold.

#3. The final money attraction technique was taught to me by Master Cho, the foremost master of Pranic Healing in the US today. Pranic Healing teaches us that the base chakra holds all your personal energy related to money and finances. When it is closed or obstructed from scarcity thought-forms from your childhood or past life or congesting emotions at any time, this can inhibit your ability both to attract money and to have the energy to physically act on money-making tasks. To open and clear the root or base chakra, simply stand, bending your knees slightly, facing north and bounce gently 200 times. While this sounds like a lot, it should only take a minute or two. This movement in your lower body opens your lower chakra and moves out any congested energy around the area. You can intend at the same time that any poverty consciousness be extracted at the same time and to leave you for good.

***Special Bonus Technique***

As all things, people and places have energy, it is important to visit and absorb the energy of places that have money. Find the most expensive hotel or restaurant in your town or city and go there once a week for a cup of coffee or a drink, so you don't have to spend too much. the important thing is just being there. Many spiritual practices believe these places have both energy and helpful astral entities that create wealth and abundance for the business and people who go there. Spend time with the intention of absorbing and allowing the positive money energy into you energy system and see what happens!