16 Ways to Downsize Your Life and Be Happier

Visitor (not verified)
anonymous user
16 Ways to Downsize Your Life and Be Happier
Thu, 10-11-2012 - 7:13pm

Got too much “stuff” on your plate? Simplify your life with these tips and stop feeling overwhelmed

I need to take some of this advice to heart!
Thia
iVillage Member
Sun, 10-14-2012 - 5:02pm
Hi Ann, well I did another hour of clean out from his room. LOL There are soooo many cables to things I can't imagaine... boxes of them... amazing.
iVillage Member
Sat, 10-13-2012 - 11:10pm

I'm pretty much doing all of these with a few exceptions.

I'm thinking of talking to my fav sis-in-law about us not exchanging birthday and Christmas gifts anymore after this year. We both like doing it, we just don't need anymore stuff and it's getting harder and harder to come up with ideas!! 

Choose three reasons for living?? Say what?!! LOL!! Ouuu..I'd better come up with some doozies or I guess life just isn't worth living..LOL!! Truth is that I LOVE LIFE, it's so good!!!

I'd go boring nuts if I banned extracurricular activities!! We have cut down on them though as there's just not enough time to do it all!! 

I need someone to come over and clear all the crap out of my basement for me!! 

Other than these few, I'm doing pretty good!! :womanvery-happy:

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-13-2012 - 11:08pm
After 12 years, I'd tell him he has a week to take what he needs/wants, then you're getting rid of it all! And then, if he still doesn't look at it - get rid of it! (I know, I'm mean, lol)