.·:*¨¨*:·. WeeKEnD PlaNs .·:*¨¨*:·
Fri, 10-12-2012 - 12:12am

What do you have planned?
Going out with friends this weekend?
Staying in & doing what?
Have a wonderful weekend & let us know what's going on :smileyhappy:

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-12-2012 - 7:57pm

Hoping for a good weekend here with no rain. Hunting for the cat some more yet tonight (lost in the woods) but that is it. Tomorrow an appraiser is coming by because my sister is trying to refi the house. Sunday we might make it to church, but not our regular church, and to get pumpkins with my dad and the whole family. Missing out on a football game tonight because we are looking for that darn cat!

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-12-2012 - 7:58pm

Hoping for a good weekend here with no rain. Hunting for the cat some more yet tonight (lost in the woods) but that is it. Tomorrow an appraiser is coming by because my sister is trying to refi the house. Sunday we might make it to church, but not our regular church, and to get pumpkins with my dad and the whole family. Missing out on a football game tonight because we are looking for that darn cat! grrrr

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-12-2012 - 8:03pm
mommyofthezoo wrote:

Hoping for a good weekend here with no rain. Hunting for the cat some more yet tonight (lost in the woods) but that is it. Tomorrow an appraiser is coming by because my sister is trying to refi the house. Sunday we might make it to church, but not our regular church, and to get pumpkins with my dad and the whole family. Missing out on a football game tonight because we are looking for that darn cat! grrrr

Aww hope you find the cat real soon,
No rain would be nice yes!
Getting pumpkins sounds like fun with everyone.
Have a great weekend :smileyhappy:

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-13-2012 - 10:19am

We're (Cardinals) coming to play your team Sunday!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 10-13-2012 - 12:39pm
wildflower05 wrote:

We're (Cardinals) coming to play your team Sunday!      yes too bad our other team could not play too. best wishes for both teams

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-13-2012 - 2:17pm

No formal plans for this weekend.  I just plan to get some exercise in and watch the baseball playoffs.

photo Signature1.png
iVillage Member
Sat, 10-13-2012 - 2:32pm
Good luck with the exercise Amy,
Hope the team you want to win will.
Have a nice weekend :smileywink:

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-13-2012 - 4:53pm

Yesterday we spent the day driving home from Branson, went out to eat when we got home, unpacked and put everything away and then crashed the rest of the evening. Went to bed early around 10:30 and didn't wake up til 9 this morning!!

Today..Saturday..my grandson's soccer game was cancelled due to rain. So, we took it easy today and did laundry. Had a good long phone talk with DD1 and then DD2 & two kiddos came over this afternoon for a visit! Nice! Thought I'd cook today as I'm tired of restaurant food for a week, but we ordered pizza delivery instead.

Sunday..We'll go to Sunday school and church, out for Chinese dinner and relax the rest of the day until early evening when we'll head over to Cracker Barrel to meet dh's x-wife & kids & grands for dinner and a visit too! Another fun weekend!

Yikes!! It's going to be HARD jumping back on the diet train Monday!! :smileysurprised:

Happy weekend everyone!!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-13-2012 - 5:39pm
neverstopping wrote:

Yesterday we spent the day driving home from Branson, went out to eat when we got home, unpacked and put everything away and then crashed the rest of the evening. Went to bed early around 10:30 and didn't wake up til 9 this morning!!

Today..Saturday..my grandson's soccer game was cancelled due to rain. So, we're just taking it easy today and doing laundry. Tonight I'll cook dinner as I'm tired of restaurant food now. Won't stop me from eating that good Chinese food tomorrow though..lol!

Sunday..We'll go to Sunday school and church, out for Chinese dinner and relax the rest of the day.

Happy weekend everyone!!

Wow you have done a lot & I bet you were titred,
Glad you go a good night's sleep.
Sorry about the game being cancelled but nice you had today to relax.
LOL am sure you will enjoy that Chinese good tomorrow <wink>
Enjoy your rest of the weekend, Sunday too & relax while you can :smileyhappy:

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-13-2012 - 6:34pm
sweetrose007x wrote:
wildflower05 wrote:

We're (Cardinals) coming to play your team Sunday!      yes too bad our other team could not play too. best wishes for both teams

What was your other team the "A's"?

Photobucket