Staying in & doing what?
Have a wonderful weekend & let us know what's going on :smileyhappy:

Pages

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-13-2012 - 6:42pm
wildflower05 wrote:
sweetrose007x wrote:
wildflower05 wrote:

We're (Cardinals) coming to play your team Sunday!      yes too bad our other team could not play too. best wishes for both teams

What was your other team the "A's"?     yes our Oakland As, too. The SF Giants did play them during the earthquake, but i thing SF lost. that was interesting time.

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-13-2012 - 9:39pm

Today (Sat.) I took dsW shopping for winter stuff, as payment for his looking after the animals.

Later we went back out.  I had clipped two Michael's coupons.  I got their last slab of wax, it was broken up a tiny bit so the guy offered an extra discount on top of the 40% off coupon.  So that was good.

I had a separate coupon for artist's brushes and paint.  I bought a new brush b/c I couldn't find one that I was certain I had packed ... got 40% off it.

THEN, at the checkout, I gave the guy an old gift card I thought had a few cents on it, actually it was a couple dollars.  Cool!  THEN, I found another gift card, thinking there were a few cents on it.  There was $20!!!  So I only paid about two dollars.

Such a big delightful deal for me, made my day and will the next several I'm sure.

Then WalMart for a new coffeemaker, the one I recently got at Kroger broke!  I hope they'll take it back even if I can't find the receipt.  Not sure how they are with that.

Got a couple other things there too, then took dsW back where he's staying.

Tomorrow might make it to church (!)

Don't know what else except puttering & catching up on laundry & the kitchen ...

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 10-13-2012 - 10:15pm
jammin2bach wrote:

Today (Sat.) I took dsW shopping for winter stuff, as payment for his looking after the animals.

Later we went back out.  I had clipped two Michael's coupons.  I got their last slab of wax, it was broken up a tiny bit so the guy offered an extra discount on top of the 40% off coupon.  So that was good.

I had a separate coupon for artist's brushes and paint.  I bought a new brush b/c I couldn't find one that I was certain I had packed ... got 40% off it.

THEN, at the checkout, I gave the guy an old gift card I thought had a few cents on it, actually it was a couple dollars.  Cool!  THEN, I found another gift card, thinking there were a few cents on it.  There was $20!!!  So I only paid about two dollars.

Such a big delightful deal for me, made my day and will the next several I'm sure.

Then WalMart for a new coffeemaker, the one I recently got at Kroger broke!  I hope they'll take it back even if I can't find the receipt.  Not sure how they are with that.

Got a couple other things there too, then took dsW back where he's staying.

Tomorrow might make it to church (!)

Don't know what else except puttering & catching up on laundry & the kitchen ...

Sounds all good & so happy with those gift cards as well,
Nice on you treating ds like that & hope all went well.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend :smileyhappy:

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-13-2012 - 10:42pm
hugss wrote:
neverstopping wrote:

Yesterday we spent the day driving home from Branson, went out to eat when we got home, unpacked and put everything away and then crashed the rest of the evening. Went to bed early around 10:30 and didn't wake up til 9 this morning!!

Today..Saturday..my grandson's soccer game was cancelled due to rain. So, we're just taking it easy today and doing laundry. Tonight I'll cook dinner as I'm tired of restaurant food now. Won't stop me from eating that good Chinese food tomorrow though..lol!

Sunday..We'll go to Sunday school and church, out for Chinese dinner and relax the rest of the day.

Happy weekend everyone!!

Wow you have done a lot & I bet you were titred,
Glad you go a good night's sleep.
Sorry about the game being cancelled but nice you had today to relax.
LOL am sure you will enjoy that Chinese good tomorrow <wink>
Enjoy your rest of the weekend, Sunday too & relax while you can :smileyhappy:

Glad I got good sleep too so I didn't need to take a nap today.
Had a good long phone talk this morning with my DD1 and then later DD2 & two kiddos came over for a visit.
Forgot that tomorrow evening, we'll be heading over to Cracker Barrel to meet dh's x-wife & kids & grands for dinner and a visit too! Another fun weekend!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-13-2012 - 11:17pm
neverstopping wrote:
hugss wrote:
neverstopping wrote:

Yesterday we spent the day driving home from Branson, went out to eat when we got home, unpacked and put everything away and then crashed the rest of the evening. Went to bed early around 10:30 and didn't wake up til 9 this morning!!

Today..Saturday..my grandson's soccer game was cancelled due to rain. So, we're just taking it easy today and doing laundry. Tonight I'll cook dinner as I'm tired of restaurant food now. Won't stop me from eating that good Chinese food tomorrow though..lol!

Sunday..We'll go to Sunday school and church, out for Chinese dinner and relax the rest of the day.

Happy weekend everyone!!

Wow you have done a lot & I bet you were titred,
Glad you go a good night's sleep.
Sorry about the game being cancelled but nice you had today to relax.
LOL am sure you will enjoy that Chinese good tomorrow <wink>
Enjoy your rest of the weekend, Sunday too & relax while you can :smileyhappy:

Glad I got good sleep too so I didn't need to take a nap today.
Had a good long phone talk this morning with my DD1 and then later DD2 & two kiddos came over for a visit.
Forgot that tomorrow evening, we'll be heading over to Cracker Barrel to meet dh's x-wife & kids & grands for dinner and a visit too! Another fun weekend!

Aww neat on your talking & visit .. glad that all worked out,
Oh yes there you go more fun things going on <g>
Have fun Sunday :smileyhappy:

Pages