*+*+*+*+ Weekend Plans*+*+*+*+*+

iVillage Member
*+*+*+*+ Weekend Plans*+*+*+*+*+
Fri, 10-12-2012 - 3:20am

tgif_wagging_bubble_text.gif

Maybe this is THE weekend; dil is 2 days past due date!
Coffee is here with me today, as dil now has the sniffles.
What a time to get a cold.
Weather is very cold , have to wear
a jacket when I go out.

No plans on the weekend,
we are all pretty much staying around the house 
waiting for THE MOMENT :smileysurprised:)
Grocery shopping is done for the weekend.

have a great time everyone!

Pages

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-13-2012 - 2:03pm
Such a nice time Ann. I like it when the food is put out and everyone digs in and makes their own sandwich and stuff.... I don't know what I'd do without a couple techies around,,, I wouldn't even be able to set up a TV and view it.... I DO remember when you bought a TV , brought it home, put it on the stand, plugged it in, voila it worked. When you wanted to change the channel to one of the 3 choices you got up and did it manually. LOL OMG showing my age... (and yes, you didn't have to deal with colors being too bright or too orange,,,, just blk /wht)
iVillage Member
Sat, 10-13-2012 - 2:05pm
hope you get to the movies,, sounds nice. What do you want to see?

Twoki, on thursday they monitored her at the birthing clinic and she is having contractions, but for some reason she just doesn't feel them.. which they said is pretty lucky for her... so who knows.
iVillage Member
Sat, 10-13-2012 - 2:23pm

No real plans this weekend.  Just want to start exercising again and watch the baseball playoffs.

photo Signature1.png
iVillage Member
Sat, 10-13-2012 - 2:29pm
grammyellen wrote:

i am a happy momma today. our son came home from deployment last night and i got to hear his voice. such little things make a mother happy. lol

How awesome for you! Where was he stationed?

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-13-2012 - 2:36pm

How exciting waiting on the baby! How long over will her doctors allow her to go? I want a new baby to love on! LOL 

Quiet weekend here. Cleaned the house today, took kids to library for books and movies, refi appraiser came and left and now we are relaxing and I am folding laundry. Tomorrow is pumpkin day. Pray the thunderstorms they call for don't show. We had an 80% chance of them today and 60% tomorrow but all we have had all day is a light drizzle so maybe it will hold off. 

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-13-2012 - 2:57pm

he is a submariner and when he is gone on patrol we have very little or no contact with him. this time we were only able to get 1 email the entire time he was gone.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-13-2012 - 4:40pm

Ouuu..so excited about Baby Twig coming soon!!!

Yesterday we spent the day driving home from Branson, went out to eat when we got home, unpacked and put everything away and then crashed the rest of the evening. Went to bed early around 10:30 and didn't wake up til 9 this morning!!

Today..Saturday..my grandson's soccer game was cancelled due to rain. So, we took it easy today and did laundry. Had a good long phone talk with DD1 and then DD2 & two kiddos came over this afternoon for a visit! Nice! Thought I'd cook today as I'm tired of restaurant food for a week, but we ordered pizza delivery instead.

Sunday..We'll go to Sunday school and church, out for Chinese dinner and relax the rest of the day until early evening when we'll head over to Cracker Barrel to meet dh's x-wife & kids & grands for dinner and a visit too! Another fun weekend!

Yikes!! It's going to be HARD jumping back on the diet train Monday!! :smileysurprised:

Happy weekend everyone!!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 10-14-2012 - 4:51pm
HI AMY, it's so nice to see you again!
What have you been up to?
iVillage Member
Sun, 10-14-2012 - 4:53pm
Hi Donna, welcome home!
Glad you got to rest and do laundry and unpack,, gives you more time next week to do other things,,, ;O)

iVillage Member
Sun, 10-14-2012 - 4:59pm
I hope the day today is nice for your pumpkin day! ;O)
I'm not sure how long they allow one to be over the due date... they went again today for a checkup(now every 2 days) but there is no advance yet.

Pages